Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

July 05, 2007

Your eyes tells it all

Last Tuesday I attended another course - this time it is conducted by a trainer from Neuro Linguistic Programming. Twas a normal Psychology in Selling Course with i usually listen to for the past 12 years in selling..with familiar terms and anologies but i never really practiced it - silly me.

but one thing about the course that i would like to share as when you are facing while interacting with your clients or even your friends or your spouse.

The eye accessing cues.

1. If eyes looking right and up meaning you are imagining or picturing - called Visual construct
2. If eyes lookin left and up meaning you're recalling - Visual remembered
3. If eyes and heads turns right you're reviewing audio/music/sounds - Auditory construct
4. If eyes and heads turns left you're recalling audio/music/sounds - Auditory remembered
5. If eyes looking right and down you're expressing your feelings - Kinesthetic/ Feelings
6. If eyes lookin down and left you're talkin to yourself - Auditory digital

These are for the right handed, the lefthanded person would do just the other way around. So you can imagine and practise with your eyes, as i lazy to illustrate , but you can view it here.

So for example, when a wife asked:

W: Where were you last nite?
H: I was at a meeting with my boss ( and his eyes lookin right up )

ekkk...u got it right - his lying heheheee

to be safe - make sure u are both right and left handed ..ahahahaha

PEACE

8 Comments:

Blogger Siti Blogger said...

Interesting! Now I know what NOT to do when I lie heheheh...

Thu Jul 05, 11:59:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger mad redo1 said...

me write - right hand
me eat - right hand
me play racquet sports - left
me use knife - left
me bowling - left and right
so how aaa?

Thu Jul 05, 05:39:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

NIN - haa..sudah tau haa..baguih

MR1- errr...errr...itu kena tanya sifu NLP laaa heheeee...or ask your wife she knows u well heheheee

Thu Jul 05, 05:45:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I basuh o-ok left hand. Eh, was it right hand just now

Anyway, my friend's wife was talking to me about NLP. But I knew already these things sebab dalam Interrogation Course dulu.

Okay la...cuma malas nak dengar kalau pasal NPL (non-performing loans).

Thu Jul 05, 07:09:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe...thanks for visiting our booth yesterday. Finally dapat jumpa the person behind the blog.

After you left with Rina, I stayed on for another half an hour. Lepas tu I was with Mahal Ko from 4.30pm until 9pm.

Sun Jul 08, 07:13:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

aiyak bro john..jgn la conpius left and right hehe..dangerous..hehe..
Yeah thanks 2 u 0 sorry u hafta hurriedly finish your bfast or lunch or tea for a merely 5 minutes meeting us hehe

Mon Jul 09, 09:02:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger tihtahpah said...

You can't hide your lying eyes~~~Eagles
hehehe

Tue Jul 10, 01:17:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

unless if we wear sunglasses hehehe

Wed Jul 18, 12:28:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home