Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

June 24, 2007

observing - my lifestyle to risk

Last week i attended a course organized by the company that i am representing. I took the LRT from Wangsa Maju, well i rarely took the train during peak hours and I knew its gonna be pack but nevertheless i could beat the jam since I came out from my place around 730 am - and that is late enuff to get to Concorde Hotel by 8.30am. Managed to get into the train altho twas quite cramp - I was standing by the door...and i was thinking - huu..pitylah the people at the next station theres no way they could get into the train like this - so when the train arrived at the next station i decided to squezze in so that some of them could get in but....ekkkkk...wrong noble thoughts....What the toot i was thinking????..they came in and pushed everybody and the train is packed like sardines ( in a can - that is)! ...anyways I was smiling....I cant even hold to anything - so while the train 'sways' i just hafta lean on people around me... so to recover my 'regret' - i told myself - at least i dont hafta go thru this everyday - then thank goodness
around me are all ladies ( i can see some ladies looks very uncomfortable that they have
to lean 'back-to-back' with the guys - well the guys looks fine ;-) )

..then I was looking around and I noticed that majority of people inside the train are ladies...And I was wondering - errr...wheres the guys..
So i figured either the guys are always late to work or the guys dont like to take train to work or guys dont work anymore heheeehee... Reached the Dang Wangi station around 5 mins to 8.30am...I was still trying to figure out where the guys are..I walked to concorde..lookin at he busses..also I saw mostly ladies are in the bus..the cars - mix la...ada woman ada man..and at the cross junction near concorde I found my answer - aaaaa...most guys are on motorbikess...so many of them...heheeee..my assumption no 2 is correct....why? - err...that time I already lazy to ask myself any question..coz m already a bit late.. the guys can give us the answer for that..

During the course twas a bit boring - bolehla - one topic that was interesting was about Strokes presented by i dont remember who from National Stroke Association of Malaysia (NASAM). Infos on how people get strokes and the type of strokes - need not eleborate here - checkout the websites - very good infos there. They gave us questionaires for us to check our risk of strokes maybe you could try and calculate - here it is...

and I scored 6 - ouch...the only true exercise that i seriously do is playing sudoku ..ahaks... another thing i learn from the talk.... theres is no bad food but bad eating habits...

PEACE































5 Comments:

Blogger *lynne* said...

ummmm i dunno about "no bad foods", because I think there are plenty of them around [look at all the goreng-goreng stuff, all hte high-carb nasi, not much protein, etc etc etc]... but too many of us make very poor eating CHOICES, which then translate into habits in the long run...

I calculate my risk to be 9 or 10... what to do, diabetes and storke in my family plus the additional weight :p only thing I can work on is the weight. but I like my fooooooood! Heehehehe!

Wed Jun 27, 06:39:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I scored better than you did.

Mine is 11.

Sat Jun 30, 01:40:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

lynne - well bad food that we can consume but should b less...but who eats 'bad food less'!!!!!!! ahahahaaa
I think if we drink a lot of water - after we ate a lot is good to throw those toxics but water kene filterlah pulak kan...ish

JFS - aiyaa..u drink a lot of seawater

Sun Jul 01, 04:21:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger mad redo1 said...

wa kalah dengan you all - wa dapat 4 je...

Mon Jul 02, 06:57:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger mad redo1 said...

lupa lak... wa nak tag you le neome, bleh kan? for kebaikana nih, kalu dak I don't bother nak tag orang nih...

Mon Jul 02, 06:58:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home