Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

May 21, 2007

I need more hours in a day

Hehehe..someone has "bising" why m i not updating my blog. Well. these past few days was busy and tired.
Closed a few small small business deals...Alhamdullilah..rezeki. Then my sleeping time go haywire again. Trust me, every single day i was telling myself to blog - but dono why i've been sleeping - tersleep actually - infront of the tv very early and then woke up like 4am finish off my housework - and then wait till 5.45am - woke ayska up - sent her to school and then i cant sleep - then most of this past few days i have to go out for business or some things to do outside. Only on Mother's day, I got a real real real rest - almost half a day i was 'let' to sleep, nil disturbance, by my other half - Whooooohoooo - feels like heaven - thanks dear. After that my sleeping time almost back to normal - although im still trying my best to finish up the dvds that i bought and borrow. the most interesting movie is the Departed and the Holiday...but i dont personally recommend Jangan Pandang belakang - doesnt scare me at all - i dono - maybe some of u are scared but i prefer the Pontianak movie - the message and the script and the cinematography is wayyyyy so much better than the 6 mill collections of "Dont look back". Now m really looking forward for the Waris Jari Hantu, Shrek3 and Pirates of the Caribbean3 ...but tunggu dvd keluar la... Most probably Shrek 3 will go with da kids to the theater... and oh..i heard SUMOLAH is good....

Other things that m 'busy' with now is organizing my schoolmate (1989 batch) gathering - we had a few small gathering before and this time is gonna be a big turnout - and m actually very 'scared' already as i have nil experience in event organizing - I've been calling and emailing so many of them and now m link to almost 99 of us out of 215 , thats great! Thanks to the 'committee' whom are ever willing to work together with me in organizing our get together and making sure its gonna be fun on May 27th...with quizzes and games that we have plan m very very sure its gonna blow everyone down! Will story that when its done...

This week is ayska's week of exam - so its gonna be another 'making-sure-she-study" busy week for me - and i didnt know the schools now have standardize even the term examinations - they are like having somesort of SPM or somethin' - Since i am actually revising with her and i can see that the subjects now is not gonna be easy as twas before - espescially the pendidikan islam - Hey! now i can even speak arabic - heheh cool ... thank goodness lah my jawi is not so rusty... if not it will be kinda difficult for her it she just depends on the teacher. I was still asking around wheather it is really necessary to sent kids to sekolah agama - some of them do some of them say it is not necessary. Kids go to school come back at 1 pm then 2 pm ready to go to that school - finish at 5.30pm and then have to do homework and then later if have to sent your kids tuition at nite... WOW! pity...- errr...- me!.... biarlah dulu kot.... c lah how...

Y'know i read this one article in the newspaper ...YOUNG AND SUICIDAL - excerpts...

Nowadays many parents placed pressure on their children to excel in studies because of kiasuism ( afraid to lose out)
Some parents also overschedule their children to the point that they did not have time to rest which is detrimental to the children mental health
Citing he case of a teenager patient who was a straight A's student and used to be well behaved. But recently , he has been having violent tendencies and in our sessions, he told me that his idol is Adolf Hitler. The 14 year old boy told him "useless people deserved to die" when asked why he admired the Nazis and idolised Hitler...

and kids nowadays got 18As 15 As.... errr.... how many diploma or degree is this people taking??..at one time...

..i rest my case...

uh oh...i promise mat redo1 to story on my facing-the-burglar experience...sat aaa....lagi satu entry aaa...

PEACE

7 Comments:

Blogger mad redo1 said...

a-ah, dok tunggu nih...

Mon May 21, 11:27:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Amy said...

Sibuk-sibuk gak kak oi, tapi please take care of yourself kay? Happy belated mother;s day. MowAhs

Mon May 21, 10:43:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Nazhatulshima N said...

Happy Belated Mom's Day! Both my children are having exams too and I'm also making sure they study. I don't send them for tuition as I believe that the time I have with them is so limited that I prefer to study with them. Kids grow so fast and all that we know they will be leaving us soon. So, don't worry about not sending your daughter for extra classes.

Tue May 22, 02:12:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

MR1 - heheee..tunggu yek...still thinking how to write about it heheh

Amy - tenkiu...making sure i have enuff vitamins...

Shima: Happy mom's day 2u2!!!! Good advice! hehe

Tue May 22, 06:59:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Siti Blogger said...

What? Your daughter wakes up before 6am everyday?? Sekolah jauh ke?

I know, pity kids nowadays cause some parents are mega kiasu. My sis-in-law panicked and transferred her daughter to another school all because "she still can't read!" and how old is this poor girl? Big FOUR!

Tepuk dahi je aku dengar....

Thu May 31, 03:23:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm old and still feel suicidal

Fri Jun 01, 03:43:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Moomykin said...

Honestly I am just at the start of this mommy race and I am already pressured by people asking me all the time what school I want to send my kids to, etc. Micah just turned 3 and Max is 1.5. Mak pun kena pressure...

btw, Thanks for the great gathering on 27th May. Cheers!

Tue Jun 05, 12:55:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home