Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

July 04, 2007

Tag for charity

OKOKOk..its time for me to blog upon being taggged by two bloggers sekaligus! NIN face the musing!( i like your point of views vewy vewy much - ure so cute :-) ) n MAtRedo1 pekebende same topic ( takpa takpa any thing you nak tag me i buat no worries hehe)..wow..blog spread fast hehe...

So this meme is for charity..rm127 per entry per blogger..sila rujuk
A Clear Blue Sky....!Jimmy and read all about it

So dengan belum belum apa apa lagi i tag
John F S , Azlynne , Rima , AMYZUL , Cucuuwan , Shima Nolan , Ummi , Anitakema

..and also to friends who has not have their own blog but decided to contribute to the charity..then at least u have finally started blogging...


1. A person is only as good as being themself

2. Friendship is always inspiring
3. To love is to love Allah, to love yourself and to love people you love
4. Money makes me travel all around the world and even the outer space
5. I miss my bedroom when i was a teenager

6. My way of saying I care is by saying " Have you eaten?"
7. I try to spread love and happiness by the world wide web???
8. Pick the flowers when i finally arrive amsterdam..nampak tulips..then pick then cabut lari
9. To love someone is to learn about his/her love
10. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ( hehe heh ..i know..yang..keep smiling )
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was wearing the lighter blue uniform and felt like adult oredi
12. When I was twenty one, I remember saying to myself...wo...guys are not badddd ( m not from co ed school ok...hehe)
13. I am most happy when people i call family are happy
14. Nothing makes me happier than sleeping
15. If I can change one thing, I will change the numbers in my bank account
16. If smiles were in everyone face all the time then I think the world has end
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could get back the dinasours ehehe...the herbivor only aaa
18. If you want to pray then you have to seriously pray
19. Money is not everything but it is something that would be too dangerous if it is too much
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is when i breastfeed my first kid
21. I smile when my bundles of joy all cuddle up together sleeping peacefully
22. When I am happy, I sing and dance
23. If only I don't have to cook, then i become fatter
24. The best thing I did yesterday was buying stuff for my kids although cheap but they enjoyed it
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"Hey Men out there! no excuse..u must read our mind - women"
26. One thing I must do before I die is knowing MYSELF completely
27. Doing this meme, I feel like sleeping - coz today very hot..yesterday, day before the days before that pun very hot..so thats y lah took time to sambut this meme.. eheheee..excuses excuses

Charity - I like...

Over and out.




PEACE

5 Comments:

Blogger mad redo1 said...

#27 - hot days: really ah, feel like nak berendam je sekarang, even in kT the weather is very hot...

thanks for completing the meme...

Wed Jul 04, 07:43:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

uik..gambo saper tuh...Yre Welcome! Rain a bit today - cooler sikit. Laaa...petai no need to gorengs - mkn fresh lagi best..anyway u scored 4 - takyah petais ahaha

Wed Jul 04, 02:28:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Ummi said...

i've done it!thnx for the tag anyway

Wed Jul 04, 02:57:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Siti Blogger said...

Thanks for taking the time for the meme :-)

Really aaa about that petai thing? I love petai but around my area here susah nak dpt. Must wait for pasar malam, tu pun kdg ada, kdg takde.

I normally avoid petai 1 week before any medical check up requiring urine test heheehh!

Wed Jul 04, 05:00:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

ummi - thanx again ummi - stinky petai might benefits u - one day hehe

NIN- hey no prob beb - i like being tag - it triggers me to blog - if not mcm malas je hehe
Good idea - avoid petai b4 medical checkup!

Thu Jul 05, 08:48:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home