Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

May 02, 2007

I"m a human! but since

I've been tagged by Mr. John F Seademon ( aiyaaa- dont call me madame laaa - m not that old heheee) he tagged me of what kind of animals am i..errr...errrk... how the toot m i suppose to know that... ni assignment very difficult

but since i am in the world wide web

can i cheat aaar.... heeheeee

I googled on what animal am i and i got The Animal in you personality test

and tadaaaaa... i know what was i - before i was reincarnated to human being hehee ( not a believer )

i am either a Sheep or a Beaver
but i am also a dog

so - i read all 3 personality , I chose to be a beaver as i am dont have an overbundance of energy like a dog and i dont think i am religious and hate to make decision when confronting obstacle like the sheep...;-P

Beaver
Genera and species: Castor canadensis

Collective Term: A business of beavers

I must say that i am quite organized and structured and plan of the future almost unconciously. And during my spare time and bored time i will make myself busy with the housechores. In a relationship i will and can survive in the most difficult challenges when i am truly commited with my partner.. I prefer to plan ahead of any unexpected consequences.and friends can or will want to depend on me ( provided my life is generally in order ). Also i am in a fairly good physical conditions. I usually have high expectation to what i want and will make my love ones stressful.- Therefore i prefer to contol any situation within my scope. and family life is highly important for me.I can be a patient listener although i rarely follow advice.

There u go

M a beaver

I dont know whom shall i tag this too but it is sure fun if u click the link above -

basically

I tag everybody who read this



PEACE

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha...so you finally found the answer, eh Madame? :-P

Beaver? I guess you bite :-D

I feel cranky. It's been 6 weeks since my last dive trip :-(

So I'll be breathing underwater again this weekend :-)

Thu May 03, 01:39:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

hehehe- i bite when i feel like it

feel cranky then go diving - what a wonderful life u are having ;-)

Thu May 03, 02:14:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger mad redo1 said...

aaahhhh!!!
mana aci tag sumer yang baca... aaaaaahhhhhh!!!
nanti ah...
nak gi LA dulu jap...

hehehe...

Fri May 04, 12:29:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, madame. I'll be going diving later tonight. By tomorrow, I'll be breathing underwater again.

Hehehe.

Fri May 04, 01:26:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

MR1 - aci kat estet ahahaha - lawak ancient - takpa2 u go all around the world first then do la hehehe

JFS - enjoy! kimsalam kat penyu

Fri May 04, 12:33:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh..jumpa penyu tengah makan underwater. Nanti I siap the video I'll pass you the link.

Mon May 07, 09:49:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home