Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

July 26, 2007

POOL MANIA

I has always been an enthusiast of pool game... before i have kids, me n my other half and a group of friends will go to pool clubs 2-3 days in a week. But i dont consider myself a hustlerlah - bolehla. Even when i was still schoolin i followed my parents to snooker club - my father of cozlah good at it - but my mom surprisingly got hooked by the game , she even bought a book to learn the skills n technique about snooker.. i, at that time was struggling to get my arms 'longer' than them.. then after a while when i start to go to college... met some frens..we start to play pool - and i love the game to the max.. as u dont have to do a lot of thinking and the games ends faster..and when i tried to play snooker i cant even see the holes..the table is too big for me heheheee

After 6 years plus, only this year, i start to play pool with my cuz... i totally lost my touch even when the ball angled straight towards the hole. Then what i did was, i downloaded the game where i can practise and see the 'lines'.. and after that Walahhh ...victory!...and my cuz was 'pist' heheeee

Last weekend me n ex-college mate had a get together at boulevard hotel in midvaley.. my fren who works in Japan came down to KL... she wanted to play pool as she also has not played for years..so we played at the coffeehouse - the one and only pool table - brits pool tho - takpalah janji pool. My cuz came along. We played with a lot of laughter..as and when we want to hit the ball ada saja 'voices' of sabotage..and we hafta giggle and the cue didnt hit the right angle..but it was fun - after a while me n my cuz start to play seriously while they starts to chat about 'world' issue' and thats where my victory started hehe...

After the game some of us adjourned to bangsar's Pelita... my cuz not satisfied with the game..then both of us then when to brewball Megan phileo... is not her game ..its just tht m getting better..cewah..

and two nites later she ajak lagi heheee..cant resist the challenge..i brought the kids along...played for 2 hours... and i maintained... tomorrow evening ( Friday ) - we will be at all starz midvalley to play pool ...

come n join us..heheee

PEACE

3 Comments:

Blogger mad redo1 said...

yo neome... hustle me anytime, I totally suck in this game but it is fun playing...

Sat Jul 28, 02:18:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger the hustler of culture said...

piss ?
yeah, am piss..
u were just lucky la sista !

Tue Jul 31, 03:19:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

mr1 - alaa..i tak la tere - can play play je..jom.. pool hehe

hustler - hehehehehehe hihihhihihi

Thu Aug 02, 06:38:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home