Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

July 27, 2007

Misai kucing

the day that we met for pool session, my fren ila brought me some dried misai kucing flowers - she told me earlier she tanam the pokok..and she told me it is good for health - dry it and soak it in hot water and drink it like tea. So i asked her to bring it for me. I tried both as tea n put in to my carrot soup - nice - taste like chinese tea..

and it is good for gall bladder problems, acute athritis like gouts, diabetis and anti cholesterol. The plants can actually found anywhere even by the roadsides..and we just pijak2 it. It is now actually being commercialize and are exported to many developing countries.

I earlier discussed with a friend oswald about it who is now pursuing his PHD..he is also breed it at home and he said it is good. So now..my daily herbs consume are misai kucing, garlics and honey..also petai hehe

checkout the infos on catwhiskers at http://www.misaikucing.com/ and you can google more about it


PEACE

2 Comments:

Blogger anne rafei said...

kak nomi,

makanan/minuman tradisi ni nama cumil2 kan.. tongkat ali la, kacip fatimah lah, misai kucinglah..

anyway, check out my new biz website: http://miraclechamps.blogspot.com/

Sat Jul 28, 11:12:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

anne - kan..last time our ppl just name the things at the very basic - when it looks like cat whiskers - they call cat whiskersla..if it looks like tongkat call tongkat lah
ok lah will visit tht blog of yrs

Thu Aug 02, 06:39:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home