Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

July 06, 2006

SPONGEBOB SQUAREMIND

Spongebob Squarepants is me and my kids favourite cartoon. Why..because he is silly but wit, naughty but naive and funny but cool..


This is may be our going to be favourite cartoon movie if it comes to Malaysia.. and of course i also like the classic disney movies and some new disney movies and the PIXAR movies.. entertaining! But as i was 'googling to look for this Spongebob web for my kids.. I came across this site entitled " Can Spongebob makes you Gay! " check this out altho its out of date..which is early last year.. but I just found it and I think its ridiculously funny http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6852828 it is some sort of 'humanity' comments like what the pokemon, south park, etc got ..
I have no comment exactly..for me cartoon is cartoon, fantasies, fake, funny...
PEACE