Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

November 06, 2008

Another poem....???

Yeah...a very mushy one..;-)..different is i did not create this one..found it in the www..


You...
gave me another chance
opened up my heart and taught me how 2 love again
fill me up with the warmth of your love
make me smile & humming with no apparent reason

Me...
was lost in my own world
thought that my life would never change
suddenly you came and showed me the door 2 your heart
this cold heart of mine have melted with your presence

Us...
we never promise ourselves forever
I can lose you today, tomorrow or whenever
but for now... I'll give you all the love & affection I have in me
whatever I have... it's yours for eternally

DITTO


PEACE

13 Comments:

Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

great poem... it touches everyone's heart, I supposed...

Thu Nov 06, 02:05:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger mad redo1 said...

deep...

Sun Nov 09, 03:29:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

neeza: yeah it does touches my heart

mr1: ...actually its pretty straight forward...

Sun Nov 09, 12:40:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Moomykin said...

It's amazing how one life can move and affect another...

Life is so precious.

Tue Nov 11, 09:11:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Rya M said...

awwwwwwwwwww so mushy mushyyyyyyy... u can write!

Sat Nov 15, 02:44:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

kin: yeah life is seriously precious, certain things we cant imagine it cld happen...and to expect the uexpected

smurfet: eh..not me wrote that laa.. ;-)..sorrilah ye..have not been in the blogging world for so long..tight tight..will get back soonest and visit yr blog yah..

Sat Nov 15, 03:43:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger muadzlife said...

wah!! dasat ko

Tue Nov 18, 09:17:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

bukan aku lar...;-)

Tue Nov 18, 10:15:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger bluecrystaldude said...

so jiwangs.. hehe :)

Tue Nov 25, 03:05:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Rya M said...

hallooooooooooooooo anybody home??? yeah yeah u cant write, but can type heh!

where have u been???

anyway - Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha!!!

come back soon!

Wed Dec 10, 12:20:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Lizza Abdul Rahim said...

Bila daa...nak update blog ni?

Thu Dec 11, 12:35:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger waliz said...

wahhh...jiwang sakan....but it was truly a lovely poem!

Mon Dec 15, 03:18:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

bcd: sekali sekala jiwang eeehheehe

smurfet: i m back..whenever u call ;-)

kak lizza: dah dahhhh heehee

waliz: as lovely as the person who wrote it ;-)

Tue Dec 16, 08:35:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home