Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

October 26, 2008

Hedonic

I was missing again from the www. Occupied with certain gray stuffs.

Can i write a spontaneous poem or not...

..noo lah..later lah

what am i suppose to write here..since me sooo lazy to download some piccas just yet

errr...hehe..maybe i should write a poem..

..3...4...

My good friends
No matter whatever
You fill me, always
till hell freezes over
significantly beaming my face

My good buddy
Will cherish the thought
Caring like a 'rhapsody'
forgetting you i am not
even though i am moody ;-)

My good love
love is all around us
flying happily like zealous doves
Affectionately cursed
by the fascinating plan from the above

My good me
i am zest
..is now holding tight to the key
..is now at my best
whatever will be will be

...as long as i am happy...



...singin'..you give good love


PEACE

9 Comments:

Blogger bluecrystaldude said...

gray stuff? hehe.. anyhow, good poem.. I enjoy reading it (actually i read it twice).. hehe.. Hope to hear from you soon!

Sun Oct 26, 07:31:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Rya M said...

nice one!

and im still singing my Smurf tune, as always hahahahaha ;)

Sun Oct 26, 08:25:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Moomykin said...

Good one.

Questions:
So what is the "key" for?
Where does it lead to?...

Sun Oct 26, 11:04:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger zackzara said...

Ahhaaa! You are 'away' too? Hope that everything will turn out just fine with u over there, Sis.

Jangan pigi lama-lama yea...ihiihi

Mon Oct 27, 12:17:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

bcd: read it twice? dont hafta try to understand hehehe..will be back ;-)

smurfet: nice ka? thnks...me oso singin smurf song..lalalala

kin: thnks kin..holding to the key of happiness..errr..i think..ehehe

zackzara: things turned out so good ;-)

Mon Oct 27, 01:36:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger bluecrystaldude said...

just checking on you (chewah.. haha)

Fri Oct 31, 12:44:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

heheee...nice...

Fri Oct 31, 03:19:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Siti Blogger said...

Fullamakk...sasterawati rupanya...

Wed Nov 05, 11:18:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

hahahhaa..sekali sekala bersastera...

Thu Nov 06, 01:30:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home