Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

August 09, 2009

A short and sweet getaway


Last Tuesday, me and my 'bff' decided to go somewhere, a short vacation, since we have been postponing it for over 3 months already. Work work work managed to trigger us to make an impromptu plan on a getaway mission for a little while. So the best and the shortest journey to sorta paradise is PD....errr...again

Earlier this year we were there too, stayed at an apartment, which i forgot what is the name of the place. We were quite surprise that PD seasides has become cleaner and prettier. So, the place we stayed earlier and the place that I'm writing here now, shares the same lagoon. We were at Re5idence De5@ L@g00n Re5ort. It IS a very nice place. We were here, courtesy from this friend of mine who managed to enable us to be at this paradise in PD.

Nottt bad at all. The landscaping is beautiful and it is a low density chalet. I think they have only about 40 chalets, oh well u you can google about it. Here's the place...

The room is elegant, nice and unique. I Love the place so much, especially when there was not many people around and it has internet access heheh...can't live without it. It was worth it! for a short and sweet getaway.

Thank you 'makcik' ;-) very very much
till then...


PEACE

10 Comments:

Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

looks familiar.. rasanya my colleague ada pergi sini for a college program..
nanti I google ;)

Sun Aug 09, 02:39:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

google it out dear ;-)

Sun Aug 09, 03:23:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Moomykin said...

Wow, Thanks! My son has been asking for the endless times to go to the seaside, and I really don't know where to stay in PD.

Now I go Google.

:)

Wed Aug 12, 04:10:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

owh theres a lot of place in PD, but the places at this lagoon is quite nice. Also, somewhere a bit further from teluk kemang ;-)

Thu Aug 13, 02:11:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Nin said...

Hey...you're back! Tak perasan. Bila balik? Cewah! Ain't the line between real and virtual thinning?

Anyway, I've moved. You'll know who I am...tengok je kat blog.

Welcome back!

Tue Aug 25, 04:44:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

neither line...www has no line hehe..thanks dear..

..and lady..what?! hehe...charming ;-)...of coz me recognize you, your highness. lets hope i wont pause again teeheehee

Tue Aug 25, 04:59:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Amy said...

Akak! You're back..thank God. Amy dah letih nak click dah..I think I stopped clicking your blog early July kut..:P Sooookanya dia dah ada balik hihi

Mon Sept 07, 04:06:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

hello darling amy...time kasih laaa byk byk as you have not given up on me yet. I was so bz...tak sompek nak menulis dan memerah idea nak tulih apa hehe...take good care of yourself ya..will visit your blog..trying hard to visit other blogs ;-) tq darling..mmwahhhxxx mmmwahxxxx

Mon Sept 14, 08:35:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

Sounds like you are having fun. Can't wait to complete my studies and go for a nice long break preferably at a sea side or island resort in Malaysia.

Mon Sept 14, 09:19:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

yeah a fun few hours getaway...been yearning for the longer version kinda holiday of seaside n island resorts anywhere ;-) Selamat Hari Raya Bro!

Tue Sept 15, 01:19:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home