Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

March 11, 2007

brian mc knight

After I chose Brian Mcknight's song at song2play.com.. I just remembered the time I met him lst 7 years...Year 2000, that time i was still 'having' Ayska in my womb..He performed in Mid Valley Megamall...and I just had to go ad see him...my friend Lynne asked me to go to Hard Rock Cafe for his nite show..but I rather meet him here although he only sang 5 songs, at least..it is not so crowded..more spaces..no need to line-up..no need to rush to beat the line..and in Hard Rock you might not even see him..only can hear his voice...no point. Lynne went anyway...and as predicted..that..happened.
When I was there ( in midvalley ) with my other half and my cuz... I was screaming.. and screaming...nasib baik tak terberanak hehe...

He sings exactly like he sang in his album..so natural..so tall dark and handsome..and when he played his guitar while singing whoooshhh it blew my mind away..I just lurvvvvve that moment...


PEACE

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger *lynne* said...

hmmmm, that "lynne" wasn't me, right? just checking, cos I don't remember ever being "into" Brian McKnight / going to HRC for him, tapi takut jugak I getting nyanyok in my old age, heehehee!

Mon Mar 12, 12:38:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

hehe...reply yr comment on yr site ;-)

Mon Mar 12, 03:03:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Click on my name and comment please

Sat Mar 17, 10:49:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home