Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

November 11, 2007

to kill time..

What games do i play....

well..besides.. SimCity which i have gone bankrupt.. due to my anxiousness to make the most excellent and most efficent public transportation at the earlier part of the game.. now i understand the government heheheeee. I guess some of you know the game ;-)

i also like to play Diner Dash 2 Game - ArcadeTown.com ..that also made me go bonkers as my customers of my 'japanese restaurant' haru me. It is about the strategy of getting more customers into your restaurants by providing very very fast service, upgrade the place and expanding the business to actually pay the rent. Quite an addictive game.

Then of course..the favourite Deluxe Pool
trying to be a profesional player eheheheh.. and found the virtual pool game also in Facebook makes me become crazy.

and also Sudoku the favourite mind boggling number games of allll time

Scrabulous my favourite favourite scrabble game can be found in facebook too. Will be lookin for chess and monopoly online soon in DA facebook... m crazy ;-P

p/s: kinnnn...joinlaaa facebook heheheeeee

Used to play Feeding Frenzy the fish eat fish game but i already finished the game till i became a big whale..so boring dah. Verrry interesting game tho.

anddd also bubble bubble bubble Bubble Shooter Bubble Breaker and Bubble Trouble
cute cute bubble... i like bubble ;-)

try it all yaw..
or now u guys tell me what games u play aaaa... besides solitaire

so..what else i do to kill time..

later.... got scrabble to finish ...

PEACE

8 Comments:

Blogger muadzlife said...

nome....
kat sini tgh giler sudoku,
sana sini sudoku...
m&ms pun ada hadiah sudoku...
pasengger seblah aku pun dok main sudoku...
eee mana2 sudoku ler....

p/s: tapi mahai sgt ler kat sini...dkt2 rm100

but anyway.. now i understand...why tulips...

Sun Nov 11, 10:51:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger anne rafei said...

kak nomi, sudoku tu dah lama kita tinggalkan. dah terer sangat. hahahaha.. kita pun giler games. some games are so addictive kan? my fav are cake mania, delicious, believe in santa, burger shop, the apprentice LA, dan pelbagai lagi lah.. sekali donlod rasa tak puas main sejam..

Mon Nov 12, 09:21:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Amy said...

Amy pun dah main Feeding Frenzy tuh sampai habis dah.. a lot of cursing too masa towards the final stage sbb asyik kena ngappp jek..ehehhe. My hubby dok main torncity.com. Tah mende la yg best sgt pun tak tau :D

Mon Nov 12, 10:09:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

muadz- depa mesti takdak apa nak buat kat finland tu hehe. tulisp - preety pretty - bawak mai sekuntum dari amsterdam tuuuu

anne - waaa..u mesti tahap genius yg teramat.. i ingat dulu masa earlier years sekolah menegah kot - tak ingat. Father bought me comp. sampai tak tido main pac man hehe

amy - masalahnyer dah curse dan dah kene ngap dokkkk laaaa nak main takmo stop kan kan. hmmm torn city...must checkout

Tue Nov 13, 02:38:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger *lynne* said...

I know I'm the type who will get sucked in to a game, so I control beb! Dulu The Sims took up alllllll my time. This time around, like I've mentioned, I was into Sim City, sampai my wrist is very painful so I've had to not play anymore! But I still play sometimes (degil. addicted? but not so addicted anymore, dah boring sikit - finally!), but now... now... the game that is sucking my time is ...

jeng jeng....

... minesweeper!

yes yes that free game on the PC - hubby showed me a shortcut I hadn't known about (click both left&right on a square at the same time will open up "free" surrounding squares, or something like that, dunno lah how to explain, but trust me, it makes the game slightly faster, and a bit less clicking)...

... I also recently got a game of scrabble loaded to the computer,,,, then realised I can play with people on facebook... aiyah, rugi $10! heehehe :-P

Wed Nov 14, 01:13:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger mad redo1 said...

buat SimCity pastu kita tornadokan dia... manyak syok woooo... hehehe...

Wed Nov 14, 01:43:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

wo..lynne nasib baiklah u stop..don wanna c yr hand crooked hehe like mr! said..kasi angin kuat hehe challenging kan..have to rebuild the city back - laaggiii gilerr.. i know mr1 likes challenges hehe

minesweeper trick aaa... tak aci aa hehe...btw..lets play scrabble both of u..your turn!

Wed Nov 14, 11:02:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Moomykin said...

These days not much time to visit others' blogs even coz hubby comes home late from work, so I will fall asleep with the kids. How-la to want to have to keep up with another site.

Nite nite for now.

Tue Nov 20, 04:25:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home