Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

September 23, 2007

Dor?

i am not a hindustan bollywood fan, let it be how good looking the actors are..i just cannot watch bollywood..besides it has always be love story, rich family versus poor family, the police scenes..the too long n winded and too many dancing n singing, turns me off. Potong aaa.. but i heard it is sort of the requirement for their market not just locally but internationally.

There was once i saw a bollywood war movie , i dont remember the title, i was like..whoa..this gonna be good one ..but about 20 minutes after that..singing n dancing,,,again ... aiyo..didnt continue watching. I believe the story line are good but when they start to 'jiggle' ..;-P

BUT TODAY!..i actually watch a hindi film till finish! didnt plan to..nothing to watch at about 2pm ( i have no astro okayyy). The title is Dor... very interesting... creative storyline..its more about girl-inner-power kinda thingy..thts make it interesting - i dont believe myself watching it till the end also.

The actress of coz very the lah kan..but it is about a strong-will-intelligent wife trying to safe her husbands life.... if ure interested to know..hehe read it here..no police, no gangters, no changing clothes only the train hehe and 1 song...and of course..happy ending.

Mannn i still dont believe i watch this and i feel like watching it again ;-P

Heres the chicks in da movie..heheee



not bad eh..but they didnt look like this la in the film hehe

PEACE

8 Comments:

Blogger mad redo1 said...

I am not a bollywood fan either (double hi-5!) but still managed to sit through a number of them when I was dating this girl who was really into this type of films (though I spent most of that time reading my lecture notes)

hehehe...

Mon Sept 24, 05:46:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Ummi said...

ahahaha...
I'm a sucker for bollywood movies (guilty!). I have a whole bunch of collection (some have to be thrown away!) and my computer is loaded with bollywood songs (again, guilty!). the thing is, I think it's entertainment at its best. however, I do think that nowadays, bollywood is out of its element. I like it better in the old days, just good ol' love story. lol

Mon Sept 24, 01:51:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

mr1 - sure aaa..reading lecture note aaa hehee..shouldve said yre hungry and asked her out for food hehe

Ummi: i know u like bolly...nothing wrong, but they say theres aot of hindi film that is verrry good but didnt get here,

Mon Sept 24, 07:06:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehheee....

lorr... minat hindustan plak....
so training dah abih?

Tue Sept 25, 08:24:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

takder astro maaa... masa hang keje astro dulu takmo bagi free hehe

Wed Sept 26, 09:20:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

I used to watch a lot of Hindi movies when I was studying in India but it's been sometime since I last saw one. My wife hated Hindi movies until she watched Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and now's she's a Shah Rukh Khan fan.

There are a lot of Indian art movies eg, Water, Bandit Queen, etc. without any songs. Very intense with social messages.

Thu Sept 27, 05:32:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neome...apa hidustan ni. I've tagged you la. So go to http://narcaholic.com/blog/?p=1067 or click on my name.

Thu Sept 27, 11:36:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

Adam: Eh yeker..got aa without singing n dancing...sounds interesting wonder if they have it here.

JFS: brrrrrrrrr

Fri Sept 28, 06:51:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home