Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

November 09, 2007

muka buku ke bukumuka?

Okayyyy... the facebook has got into me..blame it on my cousin lah kan... i didnt want to do this i dont! i dont! but i like..ehehe but but..she forced me...uwaaaaaaa....

So everyone... join face book so that i can throw a fish or sheep to you ahahahaaaaaa
and..also can play scrabble with you too
and..also can see wheather we have any similarities in the likness quiz
and..also we have the chance to become werewolf or vampire
and..also we can give freegift
and..also we can describe each other
and also we can fight... whatever the intentions are hehe

and so on and so forth

bak kata my facebook crazy cousin whoever created this are a genius same as people who created the pool table...
HAh! ape kene mengene...

so u guys who havent join - better join and add me
have join..add me also
y?..dono
for fun
... to kill time, like me




Your Picture Selections
ok facebook management, i want shares..teeheeeheee ( like m so popular! )
PEACE

4 Comments:

Blogger Moomykin said...

I was asking my hubby about joining facebook, but he said "no need. You just manage your blog enough."

I think that was a wise decision. Already tak tidur tengah malam nak blog, how-la to waste time to throw seep and tickle and cudddle people online...

So baca blog I cuckup-la. :)
Cheers.

Sat Nov 10, 02:50:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muarrgahahahaha....u got bit by the bukumuka bug eh?, and someone said it all started with a poke!.... :D

Tue Nov 13, 02:02:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

kin - wasting time is fun hehe
azra - itulah..when can i poke you ;-)

Tue Nov 13, 11:45:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehehehe...im done poking bebeh....hehehehehe...;D

Thu Nov 15, 10:02:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home