Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

February 08, 2007

DEEBERS - layannnn




Twas a GREAT nite ...deebers 1st annivessary and winning celebrations! Everybody was Smiling..instead of Dib entertaining us, we 'entertained' her.. I won a lucky draw - ikeas photo frames - KEWL! Dib is as cool as evar...

..and after that - got green light from suami mithali - went to play pool at Breakers Sri Hartamas with my favourite cuz... Enjoyed myself - after a while - manage to get my face n body numb...;-P

PEACE

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger mad redo1 said...

It is good to see her finally getting the recognitions and rewards her talents deserved. Unfortunately most Malaysians still could not get past looks and shape to objectively decide who deserve the accolades.

Fri Feb 09, 07:00:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger A. S. said...

Yep,,,that's me la...dunia sudah menjadi semakin kecik..aaa..hahhaa....ada masa komen la...i was shocked that u still remember me...hahahah

Sun Feb 11, 08:52:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Siti Blogger said...

I love adibah noor! Great voice, great personality, and may many more great things come her way.

Tue Feb 13, 12:15:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

sorry it took time for me to reply yr comment - my comp goes mengong again

matredo1-shes making the changes in that kind of 'culture'..one of the reason i support her - quality quality quality

arief!!! - haha...da world wide web helps me to remember u again...cool..keep on blogging!!

Nin- hey join da club le..adibah noor fanclub -yahoogroups..email straight to her and ask for details and to request to join adibah_noor@yahoo.com

Fri Feb 16, 01:23:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger anne rafei said...

kak nomi,

thanks for dropping by. i was there. duk congok kat piano with my dearie adam. i've posted the pic at the blog. ntah kenapa tak jadik. i'll post it again. anyway, i was still there when u had antara anyir & jakarta.

:)
anne

Sat Feb 17, 08:30:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger anne rafei said...

oh one more.. i add u to my blog. boleh ya?

Sat Feb 17, 08:43:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home