Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

December 23, 2006

My girlfriends and boyfriend


Ayska n Amar was trying to make the baby to stand still
Amar," UU, I can put my hands into the sofa


Alysha," Tiru Macam Saya"
Ayska," I lurve posing"


One of the Kois pond




Japanese Restaurant


We were at the Kuala Lumpur Performance Arts Centre (KLpac) and Koi Centre, located side by side in Sentul West. There they even still have an old-broken building and old train station which actually looks 'dramatically' nice and 'spooky' at nite hehe. AT KL pac is where you can watch theaters which they have almost every week and at Koi Centre is the place you can buy Koi fish at any size and colour. We didnt dare to ask the price tho ;-P. The Japanese Garden is an excellent view. The whole place is soo serene, scenic and peaceful, the kids loves it - the fishes are entertaining to them as it is HUGE!. We were there unplanned following my darling cuz to work, as she works with KL pac - so while waiting for her to do things we were going around exploring the place... I will maybe get to watch theaters on the year 2009..

So if you're in KL... stress...get yourself here for a bit of rest and tranquil...entrance free, unless you wanna watch the theater. Checkout their websites...

PEACE

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nazhatulshima N said...

How I wish I can go out of Segamat. Unfortunately now, there's no way out. Luckily, there are Internet and books and cleaning up and other unfinished projects. But I can't really focus, thinking about some of my friends who are now left with nothing (sehelai sepinggang) because of the flood.

P/S: Enjoy your holidays while you can. Once your children start school , you have to wait for their school holidays to go anywhere. For me, it's tougher as we have to wait for both UiTM and school holiday which most of the time do not coincide. When finally, they coincide, we can't go out. I just hope there is a blessing in disguise.

Sat Dec 23, 09:02:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

replied about the flood via email

Ohyaaa.... I have foresee the added commitments when my girl start to go to school, I even have to change a bit of my lifestyle - I sleep late.. Holidays.. for me..its okay - but we hve to coincide with my husband work schedule pulak...
ya...always believe everything happen for a reason...
Take care..

Sun Dec 24, 01:27:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home