Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

August 02, 2006

ENGLISH 101

... i think i'll be missing in the world wide web blogging for a while until my machine is thoroughly fix... the virusses just doesnt seem to go away..keep on cleaning and cleaning - i guess i leave that to my other half to 'korek' everything out. and then i'll start blogging again and paste pictures like i always do... now i'm in cc...trying to do my 'social work' and my official work..
just the other day while we were waiting for a bus just to get to a place for dinner as i decided not to cook - well actually lazy to cook - i was having a chat with my other half on the blogging world - while the kids are also talking - at the same time - so i was complimenting to some blogs i encounter on how pretty and how catchy and how savvy and how good their english were - and at that moment my other half interrupted and say ' hmmmm...your englishhhhhhhhh - teruk -grammar lari and all " and of course being defensive " i write what i want lah - its my blog " and he said " well ..- yah..but its not my standard - just a bit better than a friend who took PHD in Japan " - hmmph well i kept quiet for a while and i guess i take that as a compliment... i bet my PHD friend cant accept this comment - but anyways for those who just visited my blog just read my few first blog http://neomesuff.blogspot.com/2006_06_11_neomesuff_archive.html - for my english language ego sake - oh ya - I was actually very shy to write and expose my undesignated writing to the world - and of course - i still proceed... dont care - i like writing too - and i am ready for for more grammartically error comments ..
and as we get into the bus... my other half was saying - hmm i think iwant to start my own blog too.. hehe - there you go - lets look out for his bombastic english ;-)


PEACE

3 Comments:

Blogger *lynne* said...

aiyah, how to improve if you don't try? i'm happy to see you joining the blogging world, broken english or not... the main thing is, your thoughts can be understood! I've visited some europeans who blog in english but it's SO berterabur that I just cannot understand what they are trying to say. You're definitely a different class than that :-) Just keep writing,,, themore u write, the more u improve beb :-)

Thu Aug 03, 07:13:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

azlynne1972: well, i am trying, and i write the way i speak..but im always impress by your writing..superb..since school..not surprise you have a lot of fans there.. for a start i always refer to your blog..
kechill: your welcome..nice to 'know' you.tenkiu

Tue Aug 08, 01:24:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger eNeFF said...

ai.... tq for visiting my blog... i'm a new comer baru nak jinak2, but time is very limited for me to mengadap blog hari2, ok idup kodok!

Thu Aug 10, 09:09:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home