Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

August 25, 2008

feeling the rhythm..

ok ok ok..hehe...buat pit stop ...cant really run from the blogsphere can i? hehe.. i am too good to make you wonder much longer..hahhahah..the vain me ;-P

answering the questions here hehheheee

neez: why hybernate..aiyaa..u should ask me via fb or ym hehehe..basically i was not in the right mood to write, felt like kicking sombody's @$.. ;-) but now ok already..can smile at any @$..oops..sorry neez..i guess i am still not in the right mood heheeee

smurfet: ..need to know THAT detail y you change the 'house'lah hehhe..now because of you..i came back sooner than i want to hehe..didnt really go anywhere..keeping myself busy socializing and a bit of work here and there and also finishing my collection of novels...love stories...aggghhhhhhh..why the toot i got stuck with those..jom p kara-okay! ;-)

faizal:...tak takkkkk...wont delete this blog..unless its the end of the world thingy, where all internet connection is unaccessible after 700 years ( terpengaruh dengan citer Wall-e )

bcd: heheh...u sure you wanna hybernate with me aaa.. i am a rockstar you know..of coz lah you know you have 'told' the 'world' about it hehhee..what you dono is i like to rock people's world ahahaaha ( what the tooot am i mumbling about at 3.34am..and its raining outside...brrr..cold )

coolin': no worries dear, i wont even delete my massive grammar mistakes...not deleting anything frm here..thanks dear ;-)

zara: not really happy hybernating but making myself happy somehow ;-P...feel free to read my previous crappy crazy posts hehhee

waliz: ok..will let you know..although it may takes me sometimes to bloghop.. Adalah a few stuffs to be deleted from - in my brain, in my handphone, in my pc ..etcetera - too many viruses hehehhee

catbat: "i need a life!!!!!" hehhee...

lily: alah delete sikit2 saja...sudah move ka..okeh..nanti check out..thanks

ummi: not really been anywhere, too many people to go anywhere, dont like crowded places, dont wanna contribute more to my serabots mind ;-), i got award! yeeehaaa..tenkiut!

...there...hehe..an entry to reply comments...hehehheheh

..for many days now, besides my socializing activities, i have been doing a lot of reading, will update about the books that i read soon..please be prepared of the 'mushies' entry again hehhehe

...sahabatku....you won, i lost..out of my foolish beat..

PEACE

7 Comments:

Blogger muadzlife said...

oo kesah nya...
i missed tht..hehehehe
ya lah like u jugak sibuk socializing...heheh ye ke..

hmm.. naper ni ek?..

nway good u r back..:)

Mon Aug 25, 09:18:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Rya M said...

neooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, im sooo happy you're back and even happier that you came back earlier coz of me mwahhhhhhhhhh...... :)

this is none other that Smurfette...xoxo

Mon Aug 25, 04:50:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger bluecrystaldude said...

Mushie mood+raining.. Wow.. must be really mushie post after this. hehehe. I also want to be a rockstar! haha

Mon Aug 25, 10:07:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

tau tak.. my fb dah bersarang tikus ke sarang burung.. bukan labah2 lagi heheh..
YM pulak, on aje tapi I jarang sesangat depan notebook. the kids did sebab diorang school holiday..
lepas update blog, visit others, then tidooooo...
psstttt.. I tengah membina badan nih ;)

Tue Aug 26, 02:44:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger rockstar said...

hey,drop ur email at rock.licious@yahoo.com..vip only for the new blog. cewahhh -milla

Tue Aug 26, 07:28:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Siti Blogger said...

you are now officially an addict!

Thu Aug 28, 11:21:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

eylla: u missed that..u miss what? u miss me? hehhehe

angle..eh angel heheh..smurfettt..i luv u tooo hehheheee

bcd: yeah i know u can be a brilliant rockstar..mushy..mainan perasaan..it is how u look at it hehhehe

neez: laaa...bersarang ke..meh i p vacuum hehhee..oo like melah..always berebut comp with the kids..but I pegang kuasa veto hehe..membina badan ..tapi sihat happy sejahtera..takpaaa

rockstar: wah u mill, rockstar oledi ka...nice! nice!..you rawk! doc!

nin: help! help! i am easily addicted! ;-P

Sat Aug 30, 03:24:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home