Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

August 11, 2008

...anotha love storyyy!!!!...heheh

Oh dhang! when is it i that im gonna to stop posting mushy mushy entry laaaaa

CUT AND PASTE TIME!

got this email from Nik early in the morning ( well, my morning la...abt 1045am ) and was laughing my head off..hehe

SURAT CINTA TIJAH
Tijah budak kampung, tapi bekerja di Kuala Lumpur .
Biasalah bila sudah duduk "town", mula lupa asal usul. Pakaian seksi maut, bercinta pula dgn lelaki mat saleh. Ke hulu ke hilir menayang boyfriendnya yg bermata biru.
Punyalah eksyen si Tijah, hinggalah suatu hari dia ternampak lelaki Inggeris tadi dgn wanita lain yg lebih cantik dan bergaya daripadanya.
Tijah menangis tiga hari tiga malam. Pada malam ke empat, Tijah mengambil sehelai kertas dan menulis surat untuk memutuskan perhubungannya dgn lelaki mat saleh tadi yg baru sebulan dikenalinya.
Begini bunyi surat yg ditulis oleh Tijah binti Kulup Kecil, yg berjaya "dicuri" ...
************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* *********
Mike....
I WANT TO CUT CONNECTION US.
I have think about this very cook-cook. I know I clap one hand only.Correctly, I have seen you and she walk-walk together at town with eyes myself. You grab hand she.
You always ask for apology back-back. I don't trust you again! You are really crocodile land.
My friend speak you play wood three. First-first I think my friend lie me. But now I know you correct-correct play wood three.
So, I break connection to pull my body from this love triangle. I know this result I pick is very correct, because you love she very high from me.
So, I cut this connection to go far from here. I don't want you to play-play with my liver.
I have been crying until no more eye water thinking about you. I don't want banana to fruit two times.
Safe walk..
Tijah

muaahahahaa!

*****

Yesterday was our 12th year Anniversary, it was an adventurous day. We quarreled ( over little little things - gua emotional ) than we made out..eh made up..;-P, then we went and have food at 1600hrs ( hehe..the feud and the pujuk, took a great deal of time *grin*) Tamarind Springs in Ampang Jaya, wonderful place!..first time for us..no picts downloaded yet, GREAT PLACE..seriously! then we went to Popular Book store to look for my other malay novel. Later that nite, we went for a date at my favourite gerai near our place..

..till death do us apart...


PEACE

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

owhhh soooooooooooo sweettttttttttttttt... tsk tsk, Happy Anniversary Neo and may you guys have more years to come!!! ;)

ehhh Tijah nih kelakarrr laaa, balik kampung tanam jagung laaaa hahahahahahaahah!!!!!

Mon Aug 11, 01:36:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Ummi said...

Happy Anniversary!

may you'll have another 100 years of it~

Mon Aug 11, 02:24:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

smurfette: tenkiut! tulah..sian tijah ehehehhe

ummi: husih thats a lot of years hehe, thankuuu

Mon Aug 11, 05:03:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi awat mushy stuff lagi nie.. apa hang dah buat dengan member aku nie woi.. dah kena sampuk alien jiwang mana nie..neo neo can u hear us?

actually come to think of it hang memang cam nie pun dari dulu cuma dulu control macho girl sikit..

12th anniv????? we-i-rrr-d nye... dah tua kita ye... may u guys be bleassed and hv the most wonderful life journey together with your 3 munchkins... hugs..

Mon Aug 11, 09:01:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

fidddd...i knew it i got this from you ahahahha..you know me better than everyone else ;-P...masih menjiwai nih hehhee

Thanks love, mmmwahhhhxxxx

Tue Aug 12, 04:39:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger mad redo1 said...

happy anniversary you all!

Tue Aug 12, 12:27:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

merci beaucoup ;-P

Tue Aug 12, 03:17:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

Happy Anniversary!! Lama gak ye.. dah 12 tahun. Mesti you rasa cam kejap aje..

gaduh over little things? ish ish ish.. hehehe.. biasa lah tu. itulah namanya husband and wife. tak gaduh maknanya bukanlah married couple maknanya kan..
kadang2 gaduh tu buat kita lebih rapat kan..
agree tak??

Wed Aug 13, 02:26:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger zackzara said...

Happy 12th, Sis. Wahhhhh....12th years! Erm.. many more happy years to come, Sis. :)

Life is wonderful!

Wed Aug 13, 11:15:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

neez: agreed. id rather gaduh gaduh then silent treatment. haah terasa baru semalam hehehhee...thank you darling ;-)

ZZ: thank you sista! Life is wonderful but human like us makes it complicated ;-P

Wed Aug 13, 12:16:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehhh errr one more thing, itu Tamarind Springs aaaaa, itu restaurant aaaaa....very the dekat my place ya know! hehehehehehe..... ;)

Wed Aug 13, 10:03:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

i knowwww... i can smell u hehehe

Thu Aug 14, 02:13:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Amy said...

Happy anniversary dear akak..amy doakan kekal bahagia ke akhir hayat AMIN

Fri Aug 15, 02:29:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger bluecrystaldude said...

Happy anniversary! Hehe..

Sun Aug 17, 02:05:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home