Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

July 05, 2008

Crazy part 1

Bryan Adam: Hey Baby..

Me: Hey Honey ..

Bryan Adam: How dya feel tonight?

Me: Back to zero, when things aint the same no more..thank you and sorry..i have changed

and thats why i always hate fresh flowers that aint planted to the ground..

Bryan Adam: Oh cmon girl other people has problems that you cant ever imagine..so chill! Let me take ya dancin'

Me: Aghhhhh. listening to your songs laaa makes me feel like this!


Bryan Adam: Can i be your underwear?

Me: Sigh! Everything-i-do-i-do-it-for-you my ass!

Bryan Adam: I'm still in Heaven

Me: Yeah i bet your momma gonna miss ya..

copying mr john's idea of the conversation with the devil and sigmund freud, as for me, a little 'conversation' with my favourite old hunk..
heheheee,,,ive got nothin' better to do in the heat of the nite..while humming, Please Forgive me..;-P


PEACE

13 Comments:

Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

hahaha!!! I wish I could talk to Bryan Adams..
may be in my dream! hehee..

Sat Jul 05, 11:02:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Faisal Admar said...

Lol... I laugh my lung out!

Sat Jul 05, 11:47:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

neez: this one sorta in my dream lah ni the crazy kinda dream hehe..wanna try to talk to Wentworth Miller pulak after this ;-P

F.A: shhh..not so loud u might wake me up heheheeee

Sat Jul 05, 01:09:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Jie said...

hehehehehe.... aku ingin menjadi mimpi indah dalam tidurmu...

aku ingin menjadi sesuatu yang mungkin bisa kau sentuh..

jadi henpon buleh?

Sat Jul 05, 08:35:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

heheheee...lagu best tuh. Menariks gak jadi handphone boleh 3G lagi kan..;-P

Sat Jul 05, 09:36:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehehehehe.... i know, i know....hehehehehehehe :0

Sun Jul 06, 02:04:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger coolingstar9 said...

wow, this is a joke indeed.
Have a nice weekend.
From coolingstar9

Sun Jul 06, 02:20:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

smurfett: u know kan hehehheee

coolin: didnt know it actually became a joke l-P

Sun Jul 06, 04:28:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger MOLY said...

minat bryan adams eh ??

Sun Jul 06, 09:10:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

since 1988...

Sun Jul 06, 01:37:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger bluecrystaldude said...

Dammit.. The Please forgive me song suddenly hunting my mind. I need to hear something else quickly!

Sat Jul 12, 12:26:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

oooooopssss..sowyyyy hhehehehe

Sat Jul 12, 12:32:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Bryan Adam: Can i be your underwear?" lol! oh my goodness that is hilarious!

Great post indeed!

Sun Aug 17, 05:23:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home