Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

June 13, 2008

wa pk la sendirik,,,

i woke up from an unplan evening doze yesterday evening with a 'heart attack'.. ter'slept' on the sofa..saw my two little kids was also sleeping...

I looked at the time from my handphone.." Its 7pm ..SHIT!!!" , and then i threw the phone away..rushed to my room , grabbed my bag, couldnt find my spectacles... i knew i put it on the computer table..but i couldnt find it...Double Shit!!!

I figured, i dont have anymore time to waste, i couldnt find the handphone that i threw earlier either ( panic punya pasal ) , with a bit blur vision i drove very very fast..the traffic lights seems like hours, all the cars seems to be hogging me...

While driving aka 'drift'ing, ive already thought of all the worst consequences...damn it!..it makes me even more panicky, i accelerated like the world was going to end and like.. damn it! i dont have a handphone!

I arrived at Ayska's school at exactly extraordinarily 11 minutes, nobody seems to be around anymore. .. i held my breath, stopped the engine ( very ready to be scolded by anyone there and whatever news ). As i was about to walk out from the car, she came out from the guard house...

Owhhhh Thank God!!!! i apologized and kissed her many many times, and asked her stupid questions..which she refused to answer. She did not cry, but she was really upset...i felt guilty..and the only thing she asked was " Adik2 mana?..."

"Sorryyyy darrrrlinggg....i love youuu...dont do the same thing like what i just did to you when yre older as and when u have to pick me up from my yoga classes ka whatever classes or gatherings ...it is not wise..." ;-P hehehhehehe

...and then it triggered me.. what if silly things like this happen again ( silly of me to even think about it lah kan )..but what if theres other exceptional/unavoidable/serious emergency last minute event..

Opting to give her a handphone is highly unlikely, cause the school will confiscate it for whatever reasons. Call up my friends who is staying nearby is one option, ( id rather get scolded by my friends then my parents hehehe ). The school will be close if it is too late to call ( i seriously do not think the teachers will actually wait ) . ..anotha good option is i better get the pak guard's handphone number, one of these days, just in case...

..and the BEST option is " I BETTER BE A GOOD MOTHER AND DO NOT OVERSLEEP! " ( she finishes school at 1820hrs - so u guys can call me to check hehehhee )

..i am blessed...

btw.. i found my specs on the floor near the computer table ( dono how the heck it got there ) and my handphone on the sofa itself ..blame it on the rainnn yeah yeah..or maybe euro2008..*grinnn*


PEACE

17 Comments:

Blogger all jazzed up said...

i had a similar incident this year.. I forgot that the van will not be picking Ali up from KAFA, so selamba je I kat office sampai pukul 11. He finishes at 10 am. When I got there kena marah dengan ustazah. Huhuhuuu... But it really taught me a lesson lah. After that, touch wood, never again.

Fri Jun 13, 07:58:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Jun 13, 11:41:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

...sheesh..now i hafta moderate my comment...testing testing

Fri Jun 13, 12:16:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger muadzlife said...

phewwww nasib baik suemr ok...takpa..it's a lesson ..musti len kali x jadik lagi nooo

Fri Jun 13, 01:27:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Panas ! Panas ! Lahar :-)

Fri Jun 13, 03:10:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

why people want to people sakit hati by leaving comments that menyakitkan hati kan.. hmmmm...

It happened to me a few times.. tertidur and lambat ambik kat nursery.. anak2 tanya aje.. nape ummi lambat..
tapi, the caretaker tu biasalah muncung aje lah kan sebab kena balik lambat.. hehehh..

Fri Jun 13, 03:21:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tengok lagi bola!

Happened to me before Farhan started going to kindergarten by bus. Ini last year la masa mula-mula kena hypertension...I tertidur on the floor and woke up at 5.30. He finished at 4.20. I drove like mad. He was with the guard and some of the kids yang do Mandarin classes after normal school hours.

Kena to me twice. Once when I was in standard one...I walked all the way from St John's up Bukit Nanas to my house in Section 16 PJ because the driver lupa ambik.

Second time was in Standard 4 same school but this time shorter distance to Tasik Perdana because the driver sibuk dating.

I yang kena sebat by my dad sebab he believed the driver when he said he was there and waited for me walhal semua kereta dah tak ada and the afternoon session dah start lama dah.

Fri Jun 13, 03:37:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Nomee said...

Fuh! Nasib baik semuanya ok. Walau takde spek, boleh drive, walau ala Tokyo drift, selamat sampai, walau lambat, anak masih di sana. Pas tu tak kena marah ngan sapa-sapa. Fuh! terer!

Fri Jun 13, 06:31:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

scary kan jazz.... kene marah takper janji dia selamat ;-)

Sat Jun 14, 12:50:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

eylla: itulah tu...lagi sekali muka ku pucats...tak berdarah hheheee

endgame: hahaa..thanks..giler layan org giler

Sat Jun 14, 10:33:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

neez: yeah it pissed me off, nobody said anything except him...and i have no say about it at all...he is the only one who misunderstood some statements..now i have to moderate my comments ..dhang!
hehee..depa muncung..kita grinnn aaa..heheh

mr john: thank goodness theres kids around, mine that day..nobody is around..U walked?!!! wah thats quite a distant. Driver pandai politic tuuu

nomee: haah..tereris heehehhee...Alhamdullilah lah u...i ni mmg jenis kelam kelibut sikit hehe

Sat Jun 14, 10:39:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muarrghahahahahahaahah......sowwyyy cant help but laugh about the glasses, why dont you have one of those strings attached to it so it will be ' tersangkut' with you all the time? ok ka?, but ya know, sungguh tidak glams!!!!!

kesian Ayska, if i were her, i'll punish you laaa!!! ;)

Mon Jun 16, 12:11:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

haa..tatu takper..serupa mak mak chiks gitu hehhee unless i use the hiphop kinda strings lah..which i dont have any idea how it looks like heheh.

Alaaa...i know she wont punish me..now...in future..errr...dono lerrr heheh

Mon Jun 16, 09:29:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Amy said...

Aduih Kak Nomee, you must be very tired. Don't be so hard on urself. Me dulu masa tu form 1, twice my mom terlambat ambik kat school, I was the ONLY one student left. Nasib Pak Guard tu baik and accompany till my mom sampai. I knew my mom was busy. Tapi pikir2 balik, mujurla takde apa2 and zaman tu bukan zaman Pak Guard jahat2 cam sekarang..

Mon Jun 16, 08:37:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

i wasnt thattt tired..but i guess i was tired hehehheeee

itulah sekereng itu guard pon tara bole percaya juga...
i learnt my lesson...

Mon Jun 16, 08:56:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger bluecrystaldude said...

I can't even drive if I am not wearing my glasses or contact lens. But I could drive with my sun glasses without my contact lens. Haha.. Quite weird, but it's true. Anyway, if my driver (my mom, dad or whoever the driver they asked to take me from school) late, I am such a unhappy kid. LOL. I will not talk for hours and demanded to be redeemed by gifts (toys, foods, etc). Hehe. Yeah, I am such a terrible kid once and hopefully not anymore :) (doing an innocent face)

Sun Jun 22, 09:08:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

aaa..u must have the glaring problem kot..or yr sunglasses ada power.

Oh yes..u have all the right to be demanding, if they are at fault..and remember...vice versa ahahhaha..so be a good kid foh-e-vah ;-)

Mon Jun 23, 09:26:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home