Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

May 07, 2008

Ironing the man

Maybe I have too high expectation on this movie, Ironman ( without considering the director and producers), after watching The Transformers. I had low expectation on that best-movie-evah, thought it was just normal kinda animations – but it turns out me went crazy over it. So, as for the Iron man – eh who the heck directed this movie…

Jap..check…

**

Ooo its Jon Favreau who also has his list of films/series here..

Hmmm..no wonder…

The first hour of the movie is so dreary. I am so not into this Arab-terrorists-versus-America thingy, very ‘propagated’. But there’s a few scenes that u may laugh your head-off and some ‘jerky’ and ‘slimy’ scenes. Storyline was a bit lose, lack of emotions, suspense and drama, in other words it is being convoluted in a predictable way. Well, of course we ‘anticipate’ the hero will win, how he wins does matter. Robert Downey Jr, however. acted really well, so is the otai Jeff Bridges. The cool Terence Howard didn’t get his grip in this movie, Gwyneth Paltrow is like a Barbie doll – this is a very unchallenging role for her. I like the soundtrack though. Yeah okay – what dya expect from a marvel-comic superheroes movie, like the Spiderman, Fantastic Four and Hulk. So far, for me, Batman, Superman and Xmen are the good ones.

Why I watch ironman? Because the promotions on tv has been ‘hocusingpocusing’ my kids and my better half…hehehe ..so I had to follow ;-). Entertaining movie..if you feel like it...

Nevertheless, my kids enjoyed it - only when the part where Tony Sparks turns into Iron man and the jet planes. They also enjoyed when we taught them to play pool ( the pool tables placed at the foyer near the theater @ MBO ampang – the rm3 per game [but the tables and balls are not that goodlah ;-) ] ). We normally watch movie there, near to our place, very convenient, not so crowded, have good food and most important – free and easy parking…

Batman! Batman! Batman!

PEACE

9 Comments:

Blogger bluecrystaldude said...

HAHA! Same entry lah! hehe. I just reedit my post and include your review. lol. Hope you don't mind

Wed May 07, 06:42:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

Great mind thinks alike ;-) Alamak my review very amateur lah...for a person who loves batman only ..for marvel comics films heheee..
dont mind bro..;-)

Thu May 08, 01:06:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Jie said...

erkkk....tak tgok lagi ni..

tunggu cuti sekolah

Thu May 08, 01:51:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger My Humble Little Kitchen said...

helloooo...didn't know u have a blog too...found u in Kin's blog...come visit my blog too...

Yuen Ling

Thu May 08, 01:53:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

jie: cuti sekolah biler ek..hehe..tgk la weekend nih..kank habih kank ;-)

SYL: heyyyyyyyy you..must check out yr blog too!!!! thanks for dropin'by dear ;-)

Thu May 08, 06:52:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger muadzlife said...

x tengok lagik

Fri May 09, 10:29:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

pigila tgk..yaya musti suker hehee

Fri May 09, 11:34:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blum tengok laaaa this one, been v busy like hell! hope all is well for ya neo!

Wed May 14, 11:31:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

been bz too..it seems like many give good review of this movie except me..watch ..and review for me ;-)..

Thu May 15, 02:41:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home