Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

May 26, 2008

Nurturing..

It has been almost a month that I have not been together with the kids, lepak-lepak and makan-makan, a routine for them to have a lil bit of fun together with me. Well, at least, during my ‘show’ days, my significant other brought them to PD ( actually, unintentionally, as he suddenly had a function to attend, he actually managed to get his friend’s maid to take care of them..hmmm..oh well )..Anyway, I don’t normally blog about my weekends activity, just felt like it now hehe. So last Sunday, I decided to bring them to have a good lunch at Burgr King.

So happened, that I brought the camera. Ayska was very eager to take pictures, so here are the results, not bad,,, although there is a 'silhoutte' of a tiny hand there ..and err..oops…tersexy hehe

Certainly the black pepper burger didn’t even look as delicious as it is on the menu at the counter, still tasty though, Ayska and Amar enjoyed the cheese burger, Lysha prefer the cheese sticks and the nuggets.

After lunch, we went to Gi@nt to buy some groceries. Thot of bringing them to a nice open playground after that, but it rained. So think, think, think…for an inexpensive place for them to enjoy, Ahah..bookstore!

Off we went to Amp@ng point, P@y Less Bookstore. We love this place. So while they were browsing, I riffled thru my choice, very tempted to buy all three hardcover books for only rm18, but I have spent too much on the groc., maybe next time...

I put back the books, and I found this one…

Hmmm…intriguing… ;-)

After chapter three..i got bored..too much informations, too many points that I hafta relate to my issues. One thing for sure I remembered this line, came from a wife whom the author interviewed..she said “ In marriage, both must maintain and have sense of humor, because life is serious..”…Agreed?

i dont need a good marriage! I need a good husband! *wink*..ok ok..yre..good...only two more things lacking hehe... i never satisfied eh..

After almost two hours engaging with the books, Ayska wanted to go to the other favourite bookstore, 1 floor up. Here… As it is nearing to end of the month I don’t plan to buy any books..so the hanging 'poster' didn’t mean anything to me…

While they were ‘roaming’ and Lysha wasnt actually reading, as she loves the books that have sounds… , I came across this Kingfisher’s collection, very interesting. I wish I could buy those, but of course, it’s an ‘ill-afford’ treasure, the price is more than 50 bugs. So I chose to sit down on the floor and read. The Castle and Forts are the most gratifying in its detail. Its about the history of Maiden Castle to Sant’ Angelo, from Chateau Gallard to Himeji and castles/forts made out of love not war. Kids now are so lucky, they have this kind of books in the children books department...

By the time we were out from there its already dark. We truly enjoyed the day.

: "Mummy when are we gonna buy those books"
: "Ask Abah..."

Adoiiiiiiiii mr john again you made me LOL!!! i wish i have that 'talent'..hehehee

PEACE

13 Comments:

Blogger muadzlife said...

wow...besnya..full activities wit kids..:)

Mon May 26, 01:36:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

shekali shekala beb..tunggu activity dgn hang je tak kesampaian lagik hehehe

Mon May 26, 01:55:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Siti Blogger said...

a day well spent indeed!

Mon May 26, 03:31:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

oh yes, can put off my mind to certain issues too. ;-)

Mon May 26, 03:33:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger coolingstar9 said...

I am coolingstar9, it is good to go out together with the kids to have some fun.
Also, taking some photograghs for memory.
Have a nice day.

Mon May 26, 10:56:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

yeah had fun. taking picts according to my mood hehehe. have a nice day 2u2! l-)

Tue May 27, 12:08:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Faisal Admar said...

Whoa! Burger King. Have been a while since I ate last. The portion is a bit too much for me :P

This is unfair, why do you have such cheap bookstore there? I wish we will also have one soon in Penang. Books are quite pricey here in Penang. To mention hard cover is scary :)

I agree with what the book says about marriage :)

Tue May 27, 06:33:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

I think the portion has shrink compared to last time, for whatever reason,

The books in PayLess is actually fairly well maintained second hand books. That is why it is cheap, lots of choices. Compared to MPH, the Popular bookstore in Ampang point esp. is wayyy cheaper with extensive choices too.

Mari KL laaa...heheheee

Tue May 27, 06:43:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice! good weekend eh, one q > is there a thing called good marriage in the first place?

Wed May 28, 11:35:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Moomykin said...

Oh, we love to hang out at bookstores too. :)

Thu May 29, 02:46:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

smurfet: good question! hehehee

kin: theres so many hidden treasure in bookstore!

Thu May 29, 03:40:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

syoknya bila anak-anak dah besar (boleh jalan sendiri - tak yah dokong lagi). Senang aje nak bawak mana2 kan...

Thu May 29, 12:27:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

your time will come neez - hang on... ;-)

Thu May 29, 01:22:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home