Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

April 26, 2008

Willy ;-)

The ‘mundane’ lady is quite tight up with her ‘social’ and ‘profesional’ life last few days ;-). Apologies. Will be a bit busier or buat buat busy till a bit after mid next month, entries to Mundane would be a bit slower….

********

Hah… only last weekend I FINALLY managed to get to The William place that has been highly promoted by many bloggers esp Lily ;-). So, I was very very determine to get there. Me and my significant other decided to dine there on a Saturday nite ( yeah..the nite where everyone wants to go dine therelah kan ). Locating the place is not a problem, as he has been there few times without me…hmmm *wink*..and when we reached the place, I was like “Heyyy..Ive been here before…” something like 8 years ago when I was staying in PJ, and that place was where we bought the leg@lpir@tedcds, and the stalls there was not so ‘happening’ as it is now.

So..that nite..crowded..no place to sit….waited 10 minutes. I looked around. The workers are all so busy running here and there. Customers, although crowded, are all happy and relax. One thing about this place. ( not trying to ‘downgrade’ – it’s a matter of my humble opinion), maybe I came on a wrong day, but the place is so messy, obvious boxes are stacked, makes the place more crampy. Tables position is not systematic. Cooking places are not properly arranged. For a place that is charging above the normal stall price ( although serving in large quantity ), I personally think they should do something about it to make it more comfortable, it don’t have to be pretty or elegant, just make it nice. And also, it is not hygienic enuf for me.. vain eh hehehee

Okay now, lets checkout the food, we ordered the ‘jug’ of ribena lychee and fresh mango juice..these are excellente!. Then we first had the mashed potato – nice, meatball spagget Bolognese - the meatball is superb, has creamy or cheesy stuffed inside it, the spaghetti are just so so. The Meat Lasagna – hmmm… looks nice, quite an amount of cheese..but the taste..for me..it is just not there. And that’s it, that’s all we had..very filling-meaty food made me cringed… I cant have anything else anymore …

Despite the fact that I am complaining about the ‘arrangement’ of the place, I will definitely go back there again and taste the rice with crab thingy, maybe not on a weekend. So far that nite, Williams are not so fantabulous ..lets just see on our second round.

eeeek...now iam promoting the place hehe..the exact location from lilys blog here

PEACE

22 Comments:

Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

The mashed potatoes looks a bit watery. BTW, where is the place located?

Sat Apr 26, 06:33:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Faisal Admar said...

I never been there but will go someday... depend when is my next trip to KL [yeah when I was KL, I should meet some friends there in Tuesday night but sadly my grandpa passed away and I had to return home].

What I heard from some friends, the sparkling ribena longan is good. Also seafood noodle. Others I'm not so sure. Lol.

Seem like you love Italian foods a lot eh? Hehe. Remind me of Italiano Paradisso by Pizza Hut.

Sat Apr 26, 08:35:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Siti Blogger said...

You had me at "ribena lychee"...

Where is this place again? Will be in KL for the next 3 days...what better time to check it out, right?

Sat Apr 26, 09:10:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

Adam: yeah..thats the sauce, quite nice, makes the mashed softer. pasted a link of the exact location.

faisal: So sorry to hear about that. Oh so u heard about it, yeah it is nice. Goin there for the second round for the 'asian delights'. Westerns are always my favourite ;-)

NiN: eh..wait..yre not staying here?...hope yre A ok now..;-) yeah u can check it out in the link to Lily's blog..very detail 'map'

Sat Apr 26, 10:14:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

mashed potato tu nampak macam porridge letak dalam plates hehehe... kalau sedap takpelah kot..

.. and the lasagna... really nampak macam tak sudah aje..
I thot people cook lasgana in a large pan sebab kena buat banyak sekali.. baru sedap..
I thot laa.. I never cooked though (pepandai pulak nak bagi idea...hehehee)

Sat Apr 26, 05:31:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger MOLY said...

dalam senyap2 dah pergi rupenya. hehehehehehe ...


akak shud try ribena blended .. nyummy !!

:D

Sat Apr 26, 09:40:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

neeza - mashed tu boleh la..lembut. lasagna tu..i pon tak tau la sbnrnyer masak dlm pans ka..mangkuk ka hehe..tapi oklah tu kot...i lagilaaa tak reti masaks ...and i know u can cook just about everything ;-)

lily - heheeeee..pergilaaa..dah u dok promote..nanti nanti...second round i try..kita mkn sama2 yeks ;-)

Sun Apr 27, 12:43:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Jie said...

wah..berjaya juga cik lily tu jadi duta william..bape persen erk dia dpt tiap kali sorang kostumer g sana...

teruja betul..baca entri semua org ttg encik william ini...

Sun Apr 27, 11:51:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

memang cik lily sungguh berjaya heheee...sbb saya teruja jugak lah yg menggigil nak pegi gak tuh..;-)

Sun Apr 27, 12:25:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Faisal Admar said...

hehe Check out bush speechless... lol~

Sun Apr 27, 01:35:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

checked...LOL

Sun Apr 27, 01:59:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger waliz said...

hmmm...the foods looked fabolous and they way u said also not bad..melelh jugak la tengok..hehehe...but crowded places always turn me off..i dunno why...maybe like u said should go on week days...

Sun Apr 27, 05:20:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

caitt.. ye la tu.. mana I reti masak la normi..
nak masak 1 benda, tengok resepi sampai 40 kali hehehehh!!!
tapiiii, bab komen food kedai I memang pandai.. hahahaha!!!

Mon Apr 28, 02:42:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

eh! sama! hheheeeeeee

Mon Apr 28, 09:24:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger muadzlife said...

hahahahaa..
i went the day before...kalo x da jumpa hang...hehehehe..
my kids like in IKEA more..:)

Mon Apr 28, 09:47:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

laaaaaaaaaaa...y tak ajaks hehee...YES..correcto!..ikea's meatballs and sauces are the best! and DAIM chocs...ermmm yummy

Mon Apr 28, 09:50:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger bluecrystaldude said...

I havent go here, but i read about this William place couples time before. It's seems to be the place for meeting fellow blogger in KL. haha.. serously. You drink mango blended I presume?

Tue Apr 29, 04:05:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

ya..some of the bloggers group..but the day i went takdak pon mereka hehe. yes u presume right dude :-)

Tue Apr 29, 04:07:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isk, i have to get my ass off and try this William place laahhhh! ;)

Wed Apr 30, 12:49:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

lets go together then ;-)

Wed Apr 30, 01:28:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belanjaaaaaaaaaa......hehehehehe, kidding!!!

Sun May 04, 01:30:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

eh..jom aaa...no prob one ;-)

Sun May 04, 06:46:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home