Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

April 19, 2008

Car 101


3 days ago, the air condition of my car totally failed to ‘deliver’ the cool air while I was driving… I pressed the button many many times..it didn’t works. Shucks!..Called my better half and started to blabber blabber, “ I asked u to check tht day..bla bla bla..” “ I checked laa…twas doin fine..bla bla bla”, “ Then why it is like this.. blab blab..”, “ are u gonna scold me now while I am doing this…@#$%^” “ Yeah of course..m terribly warm and when I am warm I am very angry !@#$%” ( a normal kinda conversation )

Then after we met, he said it might be the fan motor or something and can cost up to nearly rm300. I was like oh dhang!...mid month ni…ok nemindlah waitlah a while. And then he said, “its okay I’ll get it fix day after tomorrow ya..just be patience, I’ll try to go off from the office early”. Ya okay .. sheesh

Yesterday, I had to do a lot of driving around….and its hot hot hot…and if its raining also hot!...Stucked in a stupid jam some more..Friday-raining-accident-everybody go off from work-kinda-jam.Yeah! can imagine aaa…

Called up my better half, “Where are you?” “Still here ( at the office)” “ What!..yre suppose to be on the road now..jam..raining..what time yre gonna reach here..the workshop will close..bla bla bla”, “ Can u please be patience..theres things that are not under my control @#$%^”

So I slowly drove around ( waiting for him ), picked up my kids, bought dunkin donuts..yummy..cool me down a bit.. and its getting dark.

“Where are you?” “ Still stuck in the jam in Jalan TARazak”, “Oh God”, “Theres this woman lying on the road, dead..accident..car..bike..crash..bla bla” “ Adoiii..its getting dark…I go to the workshop first lah..i’ll wait for you there”, “ Ok good idea..wait for me to nego the price”

Off me go to the workshop which is about to close.

Mechanic played along with the switch first…opened up the engine. Nothing wrong with the motor, only the switch. I asked, “ Kenapa dia rosak aaa..”,“ Lu dengar ini…” he shaked it, the switch has ticking ticking sound, something lose inside it… “OOOO…Okay..berapa?” “lima puluh lapan”, “Haiya bro switch kecik 58 ka” “ Original maaa..oklah..55”

Me was very happy *grinnnnnn”…

Called my better half again, he immediately asked, “So how much?”, “55”, “Huh?..What?”, “It’s the switch”, “ OOO..wait for me to come and pay, m near already” “Paid”, “O okay, we go for dinner after this” “ Okay..heheeee..” happyyy…that means he has a little extra, kaching!

Whoaaa… I felt like a hero, I can ‘manage’ the car by myself…

After dinner, “ Yang, can u fill up the air-tyre ..” *grinnnn*

Change tyre?..what is that??..touch wood..hey..i was taught to drift not fix cars hehe

okay ...okay..one fine day i will find the courage to learn ..ahaks

PEACE

20 Comments:

Blogger waliz said...

nice post...a good conversations between a wife and the hubby....i hope both of u will be blessed and happier forever..:D

Sat Apr 19, 06:19:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

huh?? a good conversation?..hehe...we wer raising our voices initialy heheh

thanks thanks waliz..need that hehe

Sat Apr 19, 06:21:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger ainnie ahmad said...

aiyah... if don't raise voice how to hear?? one at office... one in car with stereo n no a/cond... hehe... kudos!! (a pat on ur back..) congratulations on a job well done (although it was only a small switch.. n it was the mechanic who did the job... hehehe...) n yesss... please learn how to tukar the tyre.. itu survival tip number 1...

Sat Apr 19, 07:54:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

I guess many women are the same. We know have drivers' license but have no idea how to fix the cars.

My hubby always brief me about things related to the cars but it was just masuk telinga kanan, keluar telinga kiri until.......
I really experiencing a problem with the car. Then, I tried to remember, what he told me before yeah?? then, took my hp and dial.. hehehe...

Sat Apr 19, 10:26:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahhh im proud of you!!!....bravo bravo!!!

heheheheh me only know how to full the tank and drive, cant be bothered with the rest......hahahahahahaha!

Sat Apr 19, 11:30:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

sis eyeknee: hahaaa...yalaaa..raise voice laaa...stress out..so carik pasal laaa hehe..Tenkiu tenkiu for congratulating ;-). Survival tip no 1 eh? err..whats the survival tip no 2? hehe

neez dear: not no idea, got idea but dowan to do eheheh..messy.. so having a handphone is very vital hehe..tht is wht husbands for whattt..they are unsignificant if we do everything kih kih kih

Smurfet: yah yah i know u will be proud of me. HIGH FIVE!..the rest let the undesignated 'mechanic' do hehe

Sun Apr 20, 12:48:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Siti Blogger said...

waaa...lucky you...

me not so lucky...anything pertaining to my car, sendiri bikin...isi minyak, pam angin, check minyak itam, coolant etc.

in fact...i do all those things for hubby's car too heheh...

he's just a rare male breed heheheh...

Sun Apr 20, 04:30:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sun Apr 20, 08:01:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

NiN - wahhhh u superwoman! i dont consider myself lucky la liddat..bikin malu juga.. bagus la u..tabikk springgg..now that give semangat to knw more about cars heheh

Sun Apr 20, 08:32:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger MOLY said...

sib baik ada tukang bayar
hehehe
:D

Sun Apr 20, 10:20:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

hidup bersama kene byk tukang2 nih hehe

Sun Apr 20, 10:22:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, count me out in generalizing women with cars, ok !! heheheh, one of my criteria bila cari boyfriend - kena expert psl kete... pastu can curi ilmu skit.. :)

anyway, thank u so much for taking good care of the car, tu lah nyawa i dulu... hehehhehe....

Mon Apr 21, 01:17:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger bluecrystaldude said...

I rather reserved the idea of fixing my own car to the machanic. lol. That being said, I do know some important things for my car survival.. hehe

Hye,... I am back.. though still havent finish my new post.. But do dropping by later :D

bluecrystaldude

Mon Apr 21, 02:43:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger muadzlife said...

kihkih kih...bravo...
hehe..'normal conversation' husband & wife..heheheheh

Mon Apr 21, 04:01:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Moomykin said...

Oh, I so know that discomfort.

I was driving my dad's old car for a while and his car's aircon totally out for a long time. Rather, if you have the aircon on and kena jam, enjin panas. So drove with no aircon for a long while. Malu to give people a ride also, because they'll be like in a sauna.

But I am blessed with the fact that having been driving for the last 16 years, I have never need to pay for any of the car. Kereta buruk asal can jalan I am thankful. Got wheels will go. :)

Tue Apr 22, 03:08:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

whiskas: ya laaa yalaaa..definitely know who to ask if something wrong with the car..yr new bf heheheee..lurve the car like i lurve u ;-)

bcd: hey...of course la u have to know! hehe..welcome back dude! very looking forward on your entries!!!

eylla: eheheheh..mcm pnah ku dengar conversation itew..tapi di mana ya eheheh

kin:Really i cant stand cars without aircon..esp//if my kids starts complaining ;-) Yeah..as long as it can moves..

Tue Apr 22, 09:08:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Faisal Admar said...

whoa. lol.
this is kewl.

i'm a car-repair dumb.
everything related to car will be so complicated to me even tho yes i fancy car a lot [only the well-modified ones].

good post..!

Tue Apr 22, 02:40:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

whoa! faisal..thanks dear ;-) Most of us like fancy cars laaa...hoping for less maintenance..but ekkk...wishful thinkinglah kan hehe

Tue Apr 22, 03:25:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger coolingstar9 said...

It is good for lady to know about " car ". so, lady can help to solve some problem.
Your new experience.
Have a nice day.
From: coolingstar9

Thu Apr 24, 09:29:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

yeah ladies should know somethin' about it..though it takes time heheee

Fri Apr 25, 12:59:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home