Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

September 12, 2007

Tagtime! tagging tagging

Tagged by the great Mr John


Here goes...

5 Things In My Bag

1. Makeup -lipstic n compact powder
2. Printed out folded sudoku
3. Stationaries - Scissors, Glue, Pens, Pencils, sharpener, highlighter ehh..la..what happen to my eraser..
4. Quick Quote mini book
5. Wallet n Coin minibag

5 Things That Are In My Wallet

1. Money rm20
2. Cards - Bank, namecards, chargecard,bonuslink, id n license, cliniccard, bloodtype card,mktv memberscard,
3. Our photos
4. Surat nikah
5. Receipts - bank's n giant's n carefour's

5 Favourite Things In My Bedroom

1. bed n pillow
2. mirror
3. Fan
4. Face n body cream
5. clothes

5 Things I Wish To Do

1. Travel all around the world
2. Settle all my debts
3. Sky diving
4. Sleep more than 10 hours
5. Jual beras

5 Things That I Am Doing Now

1. Staring at this monitor
2. Typing
3. OOps..got sms ..hepi puasa..replying..shelamat puashe
4. Looking at Amar - trying to explain to me how he get his hot wheels travel from the living room to the computer room
5. Then came Alysha running to me sayin' " Atak bayik! "

5 People I Would Like To Tag

1. Adam
2. Azlynne
3. Ummi
4. NiN
5. Anne



PEACE

8 Comments:

Blogger Siti Blogger said...

Hehehe...thanks for the tag, will get around to doing it soon.

You carry all those things in your bag? Surat nikah oso? Ni mistii kes takut kena tangkap khalwat ni hahahahah!!!

Thu Sept 13, 10:07:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

yayaaa..i carry alll the junks in my bag..dono y...

mestilah ada ...u never know the gilakuasa jabatan wld suddenly appear heheee

Thu Sept 13, 05:49:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a lot of stuff in your handbag.

Thanks for the tag. Will do it soon.

Thu Sept 13, 08:54:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the meme. Her's the url: http://ok-lah.blogspot.com/2007/09/five-things-meme.html

Sat Sept 15, 09:41:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger anne rafei said...

hehehe.. why do you want to jual beras kak? hehehehehe

Wed Sept 26, 08:45:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

sbb sumer orang makan nasi..sure untung maaaa

Wed Sept 26, 09:21:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger *lynne* said...

whoooops! baaaaru baca yg I got tagged... wait ah, in a day or two I'll answer - over a month late, heehehe!!

Sat Oct 13, 03:42:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

timacih cuz wat tag ...kak nomi.. hu hu.. yeay..

Sun Dec 30, 02:15:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home