Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

November 01, 2006

mad news

This entry post news actually dah basi but I kept it as a draft a bit after my latest post - and then I had this "confuse-body-system-function" in me - and it took a while for me to even face the computer and then I went to my parents place and slept over for a few days after they came back from holiday.. and then just yesterday I started blogrolling - fuhh alamak banyak nak kena catchup with bloggers - and I decided to just post this entry as I think it was a 'hadiah-hari raya-news" for the nation....;)


The first time I saw this picture I like... SH****T!! OMG = the driver actually carelessly recklessly 'overshot' the railway in Sentul - It makes me paranoid a bit - as sometimes when i am in the train espescially on the higher track or in a tunnel the negative side of me imagine scenes shows in hollywood movies as regard to train accidents - y'know what I mean - I am quite terrified but dont worry i am still in control - furthermore recently theres frequent train breakdown -why aa...change management ka? ..


..and this house issue in Kelang is a total joke of the year... the guy is so 'politician' that he has to built his mansion amongst small houses around him - "hello - YB...you want to built something like that without being notice and without paying any fees or some sort - built it among the big houses la at shah alam ka, damansara ke, bangsar ke..then people don't notice at all..well..oh ya kan...those places not under MPK jurisdictiction where u're the member..but..u want to have that kind of house whatttt..."..most of the time - money and power makes people stop using their brain..

I respect Tun Mahathir so much - he has all the quality for a leader, he made our country so successful and he don't care what others would say.. and he make our country dreams comes true..but the recent feud just make me wonder... I think - Pak Lah is a good leader but he has slow things down, I understand his intention..to built the basic back as in morals, ethics, the rural people, the agricultural sector that Dr. M didnt concentrate on while he is busy developing the country..pro and cons..is no wonder Dr M was angry as few projects and plans were diverted - and he cant accept that at all - and Pak Lah is asking people around on how to make a decision - Yes, true, we need to built up the basic - but you need to buck up! -and Dr. M - I know you're loud - but don't embarassed people who work with you and obeyed you before.. and I don't like the idea reporters started to interview Anwar Ibrahim again due to the issue- why? - nothing much i just dont favour his personality.....
Get well soon DR.M

PEACE

5 Comments:

Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

The first picture is quite shocking. Cold have been a major disaster

Sun Nov 12, 12:25:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree with your posting..in total

Thu Nov 16, 11:47:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger *lynne* said...

whey thanx for the pix, kalau basi pun, it's basi for KL/Msia-based Malaysians I guess, cos I hadn't heard about the LRT incident... wow... how on earth could that have happened??? It is wrong on so many levels - even if the driver "overshot",,, if that is the end of the track shouldn't there be some sort of barrier to ensure no accidents like that could happen in the first place? eeeeeeeeek! scary!

Sat Nov 18, 04:04:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

i was also truly shocked with the train thingy too - luckily that day no passenger only driver..
tulah..everyone was wondering also..the barrier lah the driver sleeping ke.. but the news ends just like that...hmmm

Mon Nov 20, 03:29:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a follow up to the news, insider leads was saying that the "driver" was taken away for a urine test as soon as he was resqued from the train.....makes me wonder since urine test is a regular practice amongs public transport operators......ermmm..
I was also informed that the question is not to check if he/she was intoxicated or not but to verify if it was alcohol or drugs...... again i wonder...

Tue Nov 21, 10:51:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home