Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

October 07, 2006

C is for Chocolate, Cake N Cookies



I want to bake cakes and cookies
I feel like beating eggs and sugar
and enjoy looking at chocolate melt with butter
and i know when i start to bake i expect the little 'lookies'
they're ever ready to lick the spatula
and may be fighting for it soon after

So I hope to bake 'Death chocolate' cake
sound deadly. with so much chocolate and whipping cream
Also found a chocolate tart recipe
but cant bare the smell of cheese and chocolate cake
yummy.. sounds like the food of my dream
I read the recipe in the net to look for more tips

Then the cookies will be the chocolate chip cookies
I dont know how long will it last, maybe only a week
less than a week if i add nuts and smarties
Also may try the chocolate with cornflakes cookies
Lets hope my ambition is not merely a meek
The theme this year The Chocolate Kiss


PEACE

2 Comments:

Blogger Nazhatulshima N said...

Good rhyming lines. C is for Cheese,Cornflakes and Chips too.

Sun Oct 08, 12:47:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

yaaa kan... thanks..lepas ni C is for candy, cream and coffee..

Sun Oct 08, 03:07:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home