Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

April 02, 2008

Hellish!

Yesterday I was being a fool on the first day of April..

Nothin to do with the April fool thingy..

Smurfet …yre gonna laugh the loudest of what has happened to me yesterday hehe

I was kinda busy driving around yesterday with a very odd tummy ache and was very very sleepy ( someone gonna grinnnnn at me – ok ok..serves me right, stubborn stubborn, sorryyyy ) . So my last stop was buying groceries at Giant before I pick up Ayska from school. During shopping, I am sooo wanted to pee, but I cannot, as I was with my two little kids, and I won’t leave them with the trolley outside the toilet. So after putting the stuff in the car, I cannot stand anymore. I drove very fast towards the nearest petrol station which is already on the way to the school.

Parked the car right outside the toilet. Brought with me my handphone and the car keys. Locked the kids in…twas just for a while okayyy. Peed. Huuuu legaaa….Flushed….anddddddd the car keys that I was holding on ( I dono whyyyyyyyyyyy I didn’t put it in my pocket ) slipped off my hand and zasssssss right into the toilet bowl.

SHIT!

FOOL! ( I screamed )

And I actuallyyyy put my hands into the PUBLIC TOILET!…with my hair and FACE touching the floor of the PUBLIC TOILET!. The toilet is the type which theres no water in it, a long deep hole down below..no base…so DAMN!!!!..it is now swimming happily into the sea. I went out, panicked..discovered some ewwwwww stuff at my hands and my clothes…yucks yuckie yucks..Damn!!!!!.FILTHY!.Asked the kids to open the door..and of course the alarm started to scream. Called up my other half and my cousin. Just knew there was an alarm switch ( yeah yeah I am the type who knows nuts about cars ) after I asked someone to help me screw off the wire at the battery ( suggested by my other half ) but it makes sense also, as the switch will only be applicable after I put in the ignition key. Call up my mom for help, and I hafta explain the incidents until she understand before asking my dad to come to the rescue while i cleaned up the 'dirt'

Then we went back to my place, throw the filthy clothes..get the spare keys , Picked Ayska ( Of course with clothes on lah , in case yre wondering hehehee ). Went back to the car. My dad tried to screwed back the wire of the battery but the engine wont start. Ok…yeah…NOW WHAT..! Shucks!..and the spare key in the battery is out( eh edit edit..the battery in the spare key..tgk type pun dah terbalik just realized after reading this all over again)..so get the battery changed first ( rm6)…still the engine wont start. Get a mechanic, whom is nearby…fixed it in a sec, twas because some wires are not properly screwed ( rm10 )

Done!

Total damage RM16

Need to duplicate my car keys ..which I have not done yet..maybe I should duplicate three or four hehheh.

Came home exhausted!..Hafta manage the kids and the house. Bathe for almost 45 mins. And after that, I felt cold. Oh dhang! now I’m having FLU!..i cant barely move anymore.. Prepare only instant noodles for the kids for dinner. Then I wrapped myself with a thick blanket, striving to watch the tv..but I dozed off. Missed the Desperate Housewives show.

Woke up at arnd 1 am..cari maggi…hungryyyyy. How I wish someone could prepare me some nice food…mmmmm

Slept back arnd 2.30am, till 11 am today…feelin a bit dizzy, body ache..still imagining stuff that was 'crawling' on my hands

Duh!..what a day!

Laugh at me! laugh at me! ;-) and no!..i didn’t take any piccas, just imagine thru the illustration hehe

Smurfet..we are even now heheee




PEACE

32 Comments:

Blogger muadzlife said...

what an ewwwwww experience!!..hehehehe

hope its gonna be a real reminder to you..and to me..hihihihii..

how r u today?..hope yre ok now :)

Wed Apr 02, 09:19:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

Ni bukan reminder lagi nih..ni meman blunder giler,,kene buat sparekey cepat2..sebab gua semenjak dua menjak nih careless..apasal entah hehe

boleh la tahn..fenin2 sikit dan masih lesu dan mengantuk!

hehe thanks ;-)

Wed Apr 02, 09:22:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

That must have been a horrible experience. I think you got sick because of the shock. Had a similar experience when my phone fell into a toilet. Fortunately it was a western style toilet and I was able to retrieve it. And the phone still worked as well.

Wed Apr 02, 09:53:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

yah! twas horrendous!

The phone works??!!! oh wow...ure lucky there hehe..errr...how does the western style toilet b like?

Wed Apr 02, 09:56:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muarggghahahahahaha.....euwwwwwww!!!! yuckkssssssssssssssss!!!! what were you thinking eh? u actually dig it??? euwwwwwwwwwwwwww! euwwwwwwwww! euwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

you better rendam with air panas your tangan and scrub your face!!!!! but still, what were you thinking???? muarrghahahahahahaahhaahha!!!!!

i will be eating with gloves and fork and spoon if it was me....hehehehehehe.....but no, i wont be digging it in the first place!

we are even now!!! eh get well soon ok, me still cough2 nih....isk isk......

Wed Apr 02, 11:49:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... expected this from youuuuu...i dig laaaa...got kids in my car laaaa...the car kenot move laaaa..and oso not thinking laaa hehehe

I plan to mandi bunga, mandi wajib, go to spa alllll after my flu is gone . tsk tsk..more damage hehe

and the kids were:
Ayska: mummy! u put yr hands in the toilet??!!! eeeeeeewwww
Amar: mummy letak tangan dlm toilet...eeeee
Baby lysha:..eeeeeeeee
The other half: u better mandi before i get back home

Soooo not helping..

yeah EVEN! hope your cough go off soon...Cheers!

Thu Apr 03, 12:07:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Siti Blogger said...

warrghhaahahaa!!

sorry la sis, i laughed. In fact, i laughed till i cried. Siap story kat my other half lagi. Member tgh korek telinga siap pause sbb nak gelak dulu hehehe...

what were u thinking la putting your hand in never, never land? if it was me, i'd rather smash the car window to get to my kids, if worse comes to worst. nama nak letak tangan kat dalam bowl tu... oh no no no....

anyway, hope you're feeling better now. pi la buat body scrub kat spa hehehe!

Thu Apr 03, 12:29:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

heheeeee.... oh well..my brain terkeluar when i was peeing i guess hehe... alamak aiii siap pause korek tinge lagi..chait! hehehe

yeah m feeling a bit better now... still imagining things..need someone to clear my brain by pampering me..help help!!!!

body scrub! NOW!

Thu Apr 03, 12:33:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Jie said...

perlu gelak ke?

er..kesiannya....tak dpt nk bayangkan..rupa bentuk geografi kat public toilet...ha ha ha... tak gelak arr.... simpati ni.


kena mandi bunga 7 tempayan:D

Thu Apr 03, 06:48:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

hehe ..gelak le...takder hal hehe...geografi ek...lebe krg dlm gambo tu ler..kalu ikut yg tersurat takle kotor benor, tp yg tersirat yg bahaya tuh...sampai diriku domam heheheee

Thu Apr 03, 11:19:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger *lynne* said...

omg omg omg yuck yuck yuck yuck!!

now *i* need a shower just from reading this... :p

glad it all worked out relatively okay... pity it had to happen at all tho... next time be carefuller, k? :)

Thu Apr 03, 12:13:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

yuckie yuck laaaa...me still showering more than i should b..heheee

next time? duplicating 10 keys hehee

Thu Apr 03, 01:12:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger MOLY said...

wallah kak .. macam2 yer .. itu ini .. itu jadi, nih jadi.

sumenya gara2 nak tak tahan nak totttttttttt

heeeee
cian dier

Thu Apr 03, 01:53:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

hehe...itulah biler mind tak tenang...mcm2 jadik hehe

Thu Apr 03, 01:54:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger anne rafei said...

goshshhhhhhhh.. kak nomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.. tanak salam ngan u la... hahahahhahaa

Thu Apr 03, 09:24:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

hehe..okay taknak salam takpa...i hugzzzzz u then ahahhaaa

Thu Apr 03, 09:52:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger waliz said...

ehemmmm.....i feel so so sorry to hear that...couldnt imagine how panicky u were that time...must be worried sick thinking about yr kids locked up in the car.....hope it will be the first and the last!

Thu Apr 03, 10:04:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

alaaa u..ehemmmmm olaks..laugh laaa...heheeee
Yeah I was very very panicky..and do things unimaginable
Hell yah it'd b the LAST!

Fri Apr 04, 12:47:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger she-blocks said...

A week "Stay away from Kak Nomi" Campaign has started. Hahaha!

Suraya

Fri Apr 04, 10:22:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

adoii..siap ada kempen heheeee

Takper i morph into someone else..like the Mystique in x-men, blue n sexy heheee

Fri Apr 04, 10:28:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger mad redo1 said...

I am sure that all the stores in the kLang Valley have run out of anti-septics diborong dek neome... hehehe...

Sat Apr 05, 05:29:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

not just antiseptics...even clorox also..then morph into mystique ;-)

Sat Apr 05, 10:48:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

neo, i still couldnt believe it till today!!!!!......euwwwwwwwwww!

hahahahahaahahah......sila buat spare key banyak2 ye!

regards to Amar *wink *wink!

Sat Apr 05, 11:50:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

ya..will do will do...tak buat buattt lagiiii....urghhhhh

*wink* okay hehe

Sat Apr 05, 12:06:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

*tried not to laugh* but.... hahahhaaa!!! public toilet?? I could imagine the smell, the filthy look... adoooiiii.. If I were you tak tahu camana nak buat dah.. agaknya sanggup upah bangla petrol station tu untuk seluk tangan kot.. hehehee.. anyway, ada bangla ke kat situ?

kesian kat you Neome..

tapi kan, about the alarm tu. I myself tak tahu about the button sampai lah my colleague's car alarm buat hal. I called my husband and he guided me to switch that alarm off.. biasa lah kan.. I ni tahu drive aje. Kalau ada problem, someone else will take care laaa.. hehehe

Sun Apr 06, 05:06:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

heheee..if i were u i laugh oso le hehe.

Nak upah bangla...malu laaa siot..sebab dah terasa bodoh giler hehe..takdele pulak nmpak bangla.

yah! let us all know how to drive only..the rest let it b the men job..hehe..thts what they're for rightttt...heheh

Sun Apr 06, 05:10:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Amy said...

Adoih I was laughing my head off! Tak pernah lagi experience mende2 masuk dlm toilet bowl. Kalau own toilet bowl maybe la, but public toilet bowl?? dah la Amy tak suka gi public toilet especially petrol station unless really really desperate. But I'm sure akak dok pikior ke budak2 tu yg dlm keta kan? *hugs akak* dah puas mandi belum ni? Hik hik peace kak

Sun Apr 06, 10:05:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

aper nak buattt..nature call telah mengkelam kelibuts kan gua..janji jgn toilet kat pasor hehe

mandi tak hengat punya haha

hugz u tooooo ;-) green peace!

Sun Apr 06, 02:14:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Moomykin said...

I had a few awful experiences of the hand-into-the-toilet-bowl before, but so far thank God nothing into the bottomless toilet holes, except maybe some coins. What a wishing well. hahaha....

Tue Apr 15, 03:45:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

oh you did! oh wow..so im not the only one heheee wishing well eh..yeah should've wish for a BMW heheh

Tue Apr 15, 03:47:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Faisal Admar said...

Ewww. If you read my post about dirty toilet, this can be a great eww-ness.

I always wonder, what I will do if I accidentally drop my car key or cellphone in the toilet. Urgh~ Scary to think about it.

After all RM16 wasn't that bad eh? Lol.

Sat Apr 26, 08:41:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

yeah i did...i really cant stand it..but that toilet is not as the picts that u pasted hehe..thank God. Dont even wonder! heheh...d rm16 means a lot to me heheeeee that is to always keep the things somewhere safe to whatever m holding on when i felt like peeing badly hehe

Sat Apr 26, 10:19:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home