Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

March 27, 2008

Blast Saturday, Enterpremmm


Very eventful and very the keras-perots-gelaks Deebers Second Annivessary at Vistana KL.
Adibah Noor as charming as evah. The Fans are so sempoi. The theme is 'Chillin'' at the beach. I was 'asked' to wear a flowery beach hat while karaoke'ing, others also hafta wear something oddly fashionable when singing..thank goodness mine was just a hat, although twas slipping down most of the time and 'crack' my wonderful voice....hahahahaaa..lame! vain! lame! vain!

Dib! you RAWKK!!

Oh ya..saw myself on tv last tuesday nite in 8tv quickie ( of the annivessary )..kewl! heheh
********

that was my fourth time on tv hehe:
First time arnd 8 years ago: i was interviewed infront of Pertama complex asking opinions about The Jerebu..ahahaha..me comment on jerebu kah kah kah..anyways didnt get to c that..my fren called and screamed at me though, the next day after it was shown..

Second time arnd those years also lah: Was having dinner at uptown damansara, tv3 were i think sort of covering about the food there or something. Someone saw us on tv too, also didnt get to catch it..duh

Third time about 4 years ago: My father saw me running after my kids in IJN, it was in the tv3 news, i think it was about somebody ..a VIP ..was ill there..didnt get to catch it either hehehee

..how glamourous is that...ahaksss

....

being me..likes to hide behind the 'curtain'

PEACE

8 Comments:

Blogger Dilip Mutum said...

Wonder how I would react if anyone came up to me and started interviewing me.

Thu Mar 27, 07:56:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

hehe adam..let us all wonder hehehe

Thu Mar 27, 11:29:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger muadzlife said...

hahahahhahah besonya topi...kih kih kih

Fri Mar 28, 01:41:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

tulah..merasa gak pakai topi besor bunga bunga...dan nyanyi bercanda di pasiran pantai heheee...jom bercanda jom ;-)

Fri Mar 28, 02:05:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

Dah bnyk kali try masuk your page ni. Asyik stuck aje. Header je yg keluar.. Ni baru boleh :)

Waahhh!! you sang too?? bestnya :). And bestnya dapat tengok muka masuk tv.
I wonder how will I look like if I were in tv uuhmmmm...

Sat Mar 29, 08:26:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

hehe..mayb that time i was meddling with the template hehe

lurve singing ;-) i oso wonder how i looked like..the gath one..twas merely 2 seconds hehe

Sat Mar 29, 11:43:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhahahahahaha.....babe when i first open your page kan, the image of the batman (errr tu batman kan?) walking over the water is just hilarious.....hahahahahaha.....

ok ok i stop now....

ehhhhh pinjam topiiiiiiiiiiiiii....so the glams!!! can match my pink sundress!

Sun Mar 30, 01:13:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

heheee...batman walking on the sea hehehee..cant wait for the new film on July..yeeehaaa

laugh all u want lah hehe

la..topi tu pon i dipinjamkan..tak kowser nk pakai hehehee. U got pink sundress!!! oh wow..hehe

Sun Mar 30, 01:25:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home