Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

March 16, 2008

been still bread jumbled

Been busy for the last couple of days..

Been thinking whats in store for me for the next few days/weeks/months or maybe the rest of my life. Been thinking too much. Been havin fun like theres no tomorrow.

Been so agitated, stresful but still smiling. Been smiling but very hard me to let go of the dream.

Been listening to someone telling me to just have fun..dont think too much. But what the @#$% , the risks that m taking is far beyond my principle. Sorry 'someone' .. on bended knees..stiff

Still, life must go on. Still, people whom i think love me, need me... and i am still tired. Still, my negative thoughts are eating me up.

I desperately need a break... I NEED A BREAK!

PAUSE

Ladies n gentlemen..please ignore..m thinking out loud.. life is too short..

I was at my cousin's place. Then her boyfriend with a very innocent face asked me, " Kak G ( they call me kak G) dya wanna have some bread?," I said, : No thanks..not hungry," then my cuz looked at him " Did i bought bread?" Then he said," Yeah..i saw you bought it, its in the plastic bag in the room".. We were quite blur that time , so we kinda ignored the whole bread thingy.

Then about half an hour after that... we were watching tv..the boyfriend came out from the room grinning and looked at my cousin," Yang.. ingatkan tadi roti u beli..rupa- rupanya roti pompuan..*grinning* "
We were laughing my head off and he continued " padanlah nampak macam kecik je roti tuh hehe" Roti brand sofy! hahaaaa


PEACE

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

muarrghahahahahahahaahahah....blur laaaa, blurr bangat!!! ;P

Sun Mar 16, 08:47:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

bluralizeteria..eh i got new word B-D..toingggg

Sun Mar 16, 09:50:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger mad.redo1 said...

that was indeed a very funny one... hehehe...

Tue Mar 18, 06:02:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

shouldve seen his selamber face ;-)

Tue Mar 18, 07:42:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

Hahahaa!! dia tak kenal ye rupa a real bread.. hehee.. sib baik dia tak terletak jam.. nanti jam di letak sebelum jam yang sepatutnya ada.. hehehee..

Tue Mar 18, 05:02:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

..itulah ingat nk ckp camtu aaa..tp tak sampai hati heheheee

Tue Mar 18, 05:08:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gardenia kena tukar packaging laa nampaknya....bahaya bagi bebudak yg bawah 12 nih....
miahahaha....!!siot je...
kena jadi bahan xperimen....

Batman Returns...

Tue Mar 18, 05:11:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

aikkkkk....ada reply hmmm...
bawah 80 pon bahaya gak..kalu tak kenai roti hehe

Tue Mar 18, 05:15:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home