Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

March 08, 2008

Hopes and Dreams

What do I dream of?

Materially , I dream of a nice place to stay – need not be a huge house with a swimming pool, just a small cottage will do with a lot of green around it and some pets..well at least a pool table can fit into a room ;-).and a tulip garden. I dream of traveling all around the world, backpacking that is, climb the highest mountain, sail across the seas, catch the biggest fish. I dream of having a business that I love most..which I actually yet to identify what it is.. I dream to do skydiving, that is i ever get fit hehe. I dream to be able to go to space ( very envy with Dr SMS). I dream of having to help/contribute to the unfortunate whenever/ wherever I am capable.

I dream of having a life full of love, no ‘war’, no sadness.

What do I hope for?


I hope to live a better life, settle all debts, be financially free soonest possible. I hope my children will achieve their kind of success and have a happy life and still loves me. I hope things will fall into place so that I can think of other things. I hope I can carry on with my life with a lot of strength and support, though it is sometimes hard.

I hope when I die, I die peacefully

..and the list will go on and will change timely…

..and i just discovered that there is difference between hopes and dreams..but i wonder..do we really need to have hopes and dreams..when in the end is He who decides..and y'know some dreams will never comes true.. and itd b better if its a we...

As it is for now... i need it..

PEACE

6 Comments:

Blogger Moomykin said...

I think hopes and dreams are just the things that makes us different from animals. Don't see any cow dreaming of changing it's scene right?

But I also believe that dreams and hope are what makes our lives worth living and striving for.
People with no dreams just exists.
People with no hope die.

Sun Mar 09, 05:02:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

thanks kin...mmwahh mwwahh..i am so in need to those words... ;-)

Sun Mar 09, 10:20:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

neooooooooooooo....hmmm...i'm always dreaming! dreaming of going to Paris, dreaming of my own island, dreaming dreaming dreaming, hopes i have a lot too, and because of hope, im here today, went thru a tough time last time, nearly gave up hope, but i guess God opened my eyes and yeah despite all the shit i went thru, im a stronger person now..........and that is why come what may, im not afraid, me afraid of God only..........

so you go on dreaming coz dreams can come true and dont give up hoping, without hope you'll achieve nothing........

mwahhhhhhhhhhhh mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh....sorry eh terpanjang plakkkkk! hahahahahaahah......

Sun Mar 09, 10:41:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

smurfet!..yeah m staying positive despite all the tests frm Him.

Go go go to paris and get me some tulips..eh adake tulip kat saner hehehe

love uuuuuuuuuu

Mon Mar 10, 12:04:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello tulips kat mesia pun banyakkkk....ask la for something else........errrr wait wait, if i go then u tell la, and you have like couple of months to think....heheheheh

luv ya too

Tue Mar 11, 11:00:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

thinking thinking... ;-)

Wed Mar 12, 12:41:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home