Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

January 26, 2008

a very uninterelated posting

You Are 56% Happy

You're definitely a happy person, even though you have your down moments.
You tend to get the most out of life, though there's always some more happiness to be squeezed.


..got this from Bluecrystaldude: Hot Shit Form Here ;-)

C'mon ppl make me happier *wink*
.... like how?..dunno
Mayb after u gimme rm1 million..haha

I wonder if i won that kind of money, it will make me happy.

I got two questions:
1. If your handphone fell into a toilet bowl would u flush it or pick it up?

I think i try to pick it up lah (that is after i flush it and it is still there hehe) then wash my hand with Sabun Daia! Lupakannn yg lainn hehe..m still wondering whether it will ruin the whole pipe system if i flush it

2. If the food that u order have a string of hair, would u continue eating or you 'shout' at the waiter?

I will complain laaa and demand for free meals hehe..if they 'complaint' back to me..thennn i shout..i knw the answer by A Z R A oledi *wink*

this two qs have nothin to do to make us happy hehe..obviously..

,,and did i watch Mac Gyver..NOPE! ..i fojot..dhang!

..Need to update my links laaaa...

..sorry..my mind=psychic-power is doin the writin here..not my fingers
..i think m already sleepy

PEACE

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

murrgahahahahaha....hello hello, are you ok today? are you happy today? hehehehehehe..... ;D

Q1 - i will just flush it, then find a pay phone, call one of my buddies, and cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q2 - u know the answer already!

wishing you more happy days!!!!

Sun Jan 27, 11:11:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

errr....call one of my buddies....that is if i can remember the number!!!!! muarrghahahahahahahaa.....sorry babe, me gone bonkers today!

Sun Jan 27, 11:12:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

smurfet!! me oso bonkers when wrote the posting hehe..now okay oledi..when for karaoke with family hehe and sing kiss frm a rose and blaze of glory..
thanks beb..may we all stay happy
u can call me! hehehee

Sun Jan 27, 11:56:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Rina Khan said...

I'll let bygone be bygone... unless of coz, if i have someone there with me, i'll force him/her to pick it up for me... hehehehe...

complaint! must complaint lah... or at least i'll ask what shampoo they're using and when was the last time they wash their hair.

Mon Jan 28, 03:41:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

uik darling - very rare u give comments here heheh..thanks beb

it has to b him lah pick for you hehe. Aiyo sempat lagi tanyer shampoo kaaaaa....kih kih kih

mwahhhhhh

Mon Jan 28, 04:02:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger muadzlife said...

Q1- my own kalu..n mahal.. I'll try to pick it up - if it's in 'dry area..if not...that's it!

Q2- just stop eating, tell them and chio...

Mon Jan 28, 09:04:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

kalu mahai punya pong sudah masuk air daaaa hehehee
yeay chow bebeh

Mon Jan 28, 11:57:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger mad redo1 said...

I did the happiness test --> 88% happy beb! but would not post it on my pages cos yang kuornya gambo pompuan... hehehe...

Q1 - pick it up, of course! whats to be geli about... for further instructions: watch trainspotting...

Q2 - check the hair first (if possible carry out DNA test) if it is certain it does not belong to me, ask for a replacement and follow the waiter to the kitchen to ensure they really replace it... hehehe...

Tue Jan 29, 05:12:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

yaaaa...u r one happy night man hehe

further instruction ek...errr..takpelah ;-)

DNA!!! .too much CSI series ni kotttt ahahaa

Tue Jan 29, 07:16:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home