Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

January 12, 2008

Facts about me tag..duhhhh

Ok Ummi your turn
Since this is a long winded thingy i decided to minimized the space a bit ;-) and if anyone interested to read just click on it..

This linky love trail rules:-
When you got tagged, you have to add your name to people who had done the tag and and let the list grow!

Those Who Dunnit
Limadang.com
RamblingMoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas
StylewithPassion
Chinneeq
Dora-zooropazoo
Babyshern
Farah (me)
Bani gundu
Frankensteina
Diyanazman
Najmy <3<3<3..haha
AyaqMasakOMGWTFBBQSAUCE
hana ni mo nai
LindoshSlebet
cepotet
Ummi
Neomesuff


and so
Mr John
this tag also comes with the 8 random facts that u tagged me earlier..so me 'rangkumkan' together gether ;-)

The rules:-
Link to your tagger and post these rules. List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people.
  1. Until now i cannot believe i have become a mother of three
  2. I like to sleep
  3. My friends love me *wink*
  4. I love nature activities
  5. I like tea more than coffee, coffee makes me sleep
  6. I dont rally like shopping or window shopping unless really necessary
  7. I have 'cat-instinct"
  8. I prefer not to reveal many of my random facts here hehe

...i stop tagging people for a while leh tak...
boleh laaa..ek ek...
yeaa! bolehhh.. how to gain weight

PEACE

2 Comments:

Blogger muadzlife said...

hahahhaa..
baguih ko dah stop tag owang sementara waktuuu
lalallaaa

Tue Jan 15, 09:37:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

hehhehhehheh

Wed Jan 16, 06:28:00 am GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home