Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

January 15, 2008

..and this is my problem

This past two weeks I’ve been quite busy assisting a few close friends on their personal matters..yeap personal matters… simply because I have the time to do that although I have to bring the kids with me. ..But I’m glad ..to be the friend in need

Not trying to prove anything here…my nature..since I was little..i just cant say no to friends when I have the capabilities to give a helping hand or just accompanying them in no matter what condition and my parents were always mad at me for havin so many friends…and I think too much of other people feelings than mine. Ironically I am quite selfish on certain issues.( naturally, being an only child I guess hehe)…I sometimes despise myself for being helpful/concern.

And this is my problem… I like to help people but my problems..I keep to myself as long as i can until it is really really out of my control..then only the closest closest friends I go to.Because I think/feel others cant solve my problems except myself..selfish eh..

And now.am telling this to the world…why?..because after some roller-coasters ride I had few years back I think life is there for you to have fun no matter how many/much problems/money you have. As long as you’re sincere..things will be smooth. Just do what u want to do! You should look for somethin’ that makes you smile when u aint smiling…if you know what I mean..do not care what other people think..well…that other people depends on how u define them though…selfish eh..

As for now I don’t care…

Last weekend after Ayska’s arts class in Bangsar I had a good lunch with two of my good friends. It is not just a good lunch..its for them to release whatever problems they are/were havin..and I kept askin them questions..and they let it go..

But me…heh…I kept quiet..mine it is not as bad.. (refer to line 13)

Well, the lunch was in Delicious Bangsar Village… Delicious! But the service was so so – as there was so many people there. Quite pricey..but the food is served in a huge potion..fair enough. But if yre on diet you should just share the ala carte meals...One of the friend belanja us hehe..so itsokay…thanks beb..( just to let you know I was there for you sincerely , you don’t have to belanja everytime yeah ) Another plus point Sheila Majid and family came and sit at a table near us..nak tangkap gambar tapi maluuuuuu heheheeee..another problem of mine..

…and had a good lunch with another long time friend of mine ..twas fun..i deserved it ( refer to line 18 )..after my pool session..yesterday ..came home smiling

Selfish eh….

You Are 35% Selfish

In general, you are a very giving person who treats others very well.
But at times, you insist on getting your way - when it matters most to you.

see..i told ya
a bit self centered..got that from my mom ahahahhah
PEACE

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

neo ada try the Pavlova? sedappppppppppp tau!....

well, sometimes you just need to be selfish!....hahahahaha....!

Wed Jan 16, 12:52:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

belom try..where the toot is that? Not so into the high end food place ;-) but itd b nice once in a while kan.

..m not sure y the word fish is there ahahahaa

Wed Jan 16, 06:33:00 am GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pavlova is one of the dessert kat Delicious laaaaa....should give it the try, i promise, it IS delicious!

Wed Jan 16, 09:33:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

oooooooooooooooooo
i thot a place to eat laaaa.. ok..will find time to cuba try test

Wed Jan 16, 10:24:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home