Things i tried...tagged
Tagged by NiN..well err...
- The make-up artist -- my mother was in a direct selling business during my teen years..and so she always brought me to this meeting of theirs - on how to take care of your skin and how to make up etcetera.. i even sold lipstics at school! so i started experimenting those colourful stuff on people face instead of mine and almost made them look like a clown ahahaahaa...i was a tomboy..err ..wannabe i think...and literally, with the makeups i made my eyes looked like being punched hehe...well..i do now use makeup but not all the time - occasionally, basics are lipstics, blusher and eyeliner..
- The out-going person -- I am an outgoing person and always be hehe..had a wonderful teenage years and early twenties years..i always know my limits though.Even when i got married, me and other half was still enjoying life..untill we got the first baby after four years of marriage then everything was slow, Now, I play pool every weekends
- The corporate woman -- Never thought to be in d corporate world i just like to sell and market my own stuff..less headache
- The trendy fashionista -- nope not me...tshirt/shirt and jeans are the ever trendy for me. I'll dress up formally according to occasions. thats it
- The desperate housewife --huhuuuu tell me about it... thats y lah go pool every weekends..need a life on my own mannnn.