Bravenet.com Malaysia Blog Sites Listing Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Google
WWW MUNDANE

February 23, 2008

Mind twister twistedly

Crap!
I feel like a crap!
Crapity crapity crap

Slap
Will somebody slap me
Slapity slapity slap

Trap
I am trapping my trap
Trapity trapity trap

Game
The game is so lame
Never thought I’ll be in that game

Blame
All I need is to blame myself
..but..can I blame others too?

Shame
Yeah, shame on me and the world
I’d endup listening to a shameless song

Blue
Now I hate the colour blue
I should’ve stick to green

Clue
I have no clue
Clue of no clue

True
I thought I’m true
But I thought wrong
You idiot!

Dhang!!!

Don’t ask me why
I’m sooo gonna sing..blame it on the rain yeah yeah

Hit it!




PEACE

8 Comments:

Blogger bluecrystaldude said...

AH! You hate blue!

Waa.. I hope you don't hate me too :O

bluecrystaldude OR should i change it to, greencrystaldude??

LOL :D

Sat Feb 23, 03:31:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

eh dude! not refering to you laa hehe..dont changela...remain..i like it hehe

Sat Feb 23, 07:57:00 pm GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh helloooooooooo....whats up with you ahhh? come i bitch slap you, you want? ehehheehehehhehe....:P

Sat Feb 23, 08:27:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

Want Want Want...come gimme one good tight slap hehe
Gua tgh sikit mereng this past few days hehe

Sat Feb 23, 08:30:00 pm GMT+8  
Blogger Neeza Shahril said...

cool!! you may need a rest.. :)

Sun Feb 24, 01:58:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

trying to rest hehe..thanks for coming by ya ;-)

Sun Feb 24, 03:04:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger muadzlife said...

errm... ko blame gak kat hujan yek...hehehehe

Mon Feb 25, 10:17:00 am GMT+8  
Blogger neomesuff said...

hujann yang turuun bagaikan mutiaraaaa

Mon Feb 25, 12:01:00 pm GMT+8  

Post a Comment Post a Comment

<< Home